9th January 2018, 07:48 PM
Ramakrishna petla

How to join in ICAR recognised B.Tech agricultural engineering colleges after diploma in agricultural engineering?

Sir/Mam, I have completed my diploma in Agricultural engineering. I want to join in ICAR RECOGNISED B.Tech agricultural engineering colleges other than CET what is the other way to join? even in other states, private ICAR recognised collages B.Tech agricultural engineering is available?

Thank you.

Related Questions:
11th April 2018, 09:41 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join in ICAR recognised B.Tech agricultural engineering colleges after diploma in agricultural engineering?

If you have completed your Diploma in Agriculture and now you want to join B Tech in Agricultural then definitely you have to appear in the entrance exam that is conducted by the respective University.
You can also appear in lateral entry entrance exam and if you will get qualified in this exam then definitely you will get admission in 2nd year directly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?