20th September 2011, 11:00 AM
indra dhillon

How to join Indian Air Force after completing 12th Non Medical? Is there any other course? Is National Defence Academy helpful?

I am Indra & i want to join Indian air force after completing +2 (non med. in.Is there any course for me now and other tips for me?Is National Defence Academy helpful for me& give me a way?

20th February 2012, 03:47 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Air Force after completing 12th Non Medical? Is there any other course? Is National Defence Academy helpful?

Quote:
Originally Posted by indra dhillon View Post
I am Indra & i want to join Indian air force after completing +2 (non med. in.Is there any course for me now and other tips for me?Is National Defence Academy helpful for me& give me a way?

As you have mentioned that you have done your Higher Secondary in non Medical stream I am sure you have the combination of Physics and Mathematics. If it is so, then you must apply for the Air Force Wing of National Defense Academy, as it is the only way for a +2 qualified candidate to get trained for Indian Air Force.
To join the Air Force Wing of National Defense Academy you will have to qualify an entrance exam conducted by the Union Public Service Commission. Candidate with the age limit of 16 1/2 to 19 years are eligible to write the exam.
However you may also join Indian Air Force after completion of your graduation. There are various modes of entry available in the Indian Air Force and graduates from both technical and non technical background may join as an officer.
11th June 2012, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Indian Air Force after completing 12th Non Medical? Is there any other course? Is National Defence Academy helpful?

me wnt to join in any defence....me passed intermediate mpc with 92%..
i missed to attempt the exam of nda....today 8/06/2012....
how i joined in that.any choices there pls tell me
15th July 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

i am still in class 12 non medical with all the three pcm good with it as additional subject what further can i do after 12 to join air force .please tell if anything is there except engineering and graduation .
29th November 2012, 05:53 PM
ARJUN CHOUDRY

Default After 12 iwant to join in nda

WHAT I DO TO ENTER IN NDA AND WHICH SUBJECT I HAVE TO TAKE IN 11th AND SIR MY HARNYA OPERATION WAS ALSO THERE IN 2007 WHAT SHOULD I DO
22nd December 2012, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

i complete my 12 with non-medical.and now i do biotech 2nd year.can i join the air force
2nd September 2013, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Can nda and airforce be joined after completion of 12th in non-med from open
13th October 2013, 04:10 AM
Unregistered

i am a girl i only completed my 10 2 with pcm and bio in additional n also completed my b.c.a
but i have only b certificate in n.c.c how that b certificate will help me ????
15th May 2014, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available now for me
? I am a 2 sc student·
22nd June 2014, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 10 2 and written nda exam i am sure that i will qualify in it so what are courses they will offer for me in engenering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?