19th October 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Army Force?

hi sir/mam i am harshita i want to join Indian army force. in this time i am in class11 pleas tel me how to join the Indian army force. I want to do something for our country .

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Indian Army Force?
  2. How to join Indian Army after completion of B.Tech in IT? What will be the career scope for me in Indian Army?
  3. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army?
  4. How to join Indian Army force after pursuing BSc by Biology, Zoology and Chemistry?
  5. Can I join in Indian Air Force or Army after passing 12th exam?
  6. How to join Army Air Force after passing 10th class?
  7. What is the role of Pharmacist in Indian Air Force? Scope for Pharmacy candidates in Air Force, Navy and Army? How can I join Navy, Army or Air Force being a Graduate in Pharmacy?
  8. Can I qualify for NDA if my eye sight is weak?
  9. How to join Indian Army or Air Force after completing MSc IT with 67%
  10. Can Nepalese Join Indian Army, Indian Air Force or Indian Navy?
  11. How to join Indian Army having completed BCA and MBA?
  12. Can I join Indian Air Force after passing diploma? In which force can I join? What is the date of the entrance?
  13. Can I join Indian Army or Indian Navy or Indian Air Force after passing B.A in third division
  14. How to join Indian Army after passing 10th? What is the criteria to join Indian Army?
  15. Which is best for me to join between Army and Air Force being an EC Engineer?
  16. How can I join Indian Army Air force?
  17. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How should I join Indian Territorial Army force? I am working as state government employee
22nd October 2012, 11:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Army Force?

Dear aspirant,

-Yes you can join Indian Army but only after Graduation because you are a girl.

-You are in 11th class so you have a long time ahead before you can apply for Army.

-After 10+2 only boys can apply for NDA exam. Girls have to complete graduation to be eligible for army.

-So concentrate on your studies now and complete your graduation with good marks and apply for CDS exam.

-Girls can give CDS exam after Graduation in any discipline for Army wing. Age limit is 19 to 24 years for this exam.

-If you wish to join air force then there is a exam known as AFCAT after you complete
graduation in engineering.

BEST OF LUCK.....
27th January 2013, 04:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Indian Army Force?

what percent is require to apply for UPSC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?