26th October 2012, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Indian Army or Indian Navy or Indian Air Force after passing B.A in third division

I passed B.A. in third division.My age is 33 years.Can i join indian army or Indian Navy or Indian Air Force?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the role of Pharmacist in Indian Air Force? Scope for Pharmacy candidates in Air Force, Navy and Army? How can I join Navy, Army or Air Force being a Graduate in Pharmacy?
  2. How can I apply for Indian Navy and Indian Air Force after doing BSc H Physics?
  3. Scope for dentists in Indian Navy and Air Force?
  4. Qualification required for Indian Navy and Indian Air Force for 19 years old candidate? -- [New]
  5. Can I join in Indian Air Force or Army after passing 12th exam?
  6. Indian Air Force and Indian army recruitment for 18 years old person?
  7. Can I join Indian Navy or Indian Air force after passing 12th science? I am 20 years old
  8. How may I apply for government jobs after completing B.Sc?
  9. Can girls join Indian Navy or Indian Air Force after B.Pharma?
  10. How to join Indian Army, Navy, Air Force, Police?
  11. Can Nepalese Join Indian Army, Indian Air Force or Indian Navy?
  12. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I join Indian Air Force after passing diploma? In which force can I join? What is the date of the entrance?
  14. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army?
  15. Can I join Indian Navy, Air Force, Army after passing diploma in mechanical with 77%
  16. What should I do after BSc Chemistry? Is there any job in government sector?
  17. How to join Indian Army, Air Force, Navy, Punjab Police after passing 12th in Arts?
  18. How can I join Indian Air Force after passing 12th science with 55%
12th February 2013, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Indian Army or Indian Navy or Indian Air Force after passing B.A in third division

Can i join indian navy afatr passing 12th with commerce. I am 18 years old
13th February 2013, 06:52 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Wink Re: Can I join Indian Army or Indian Navy or Indian Air Force after passing B.A in third division

Hi, if you passed your graduate in third division,then i am sorry to say that you are not eligible to go for this exam, it is required that you should be having 60% of aggregate. You can do one thing, you can either go for BA exam again if you really want to go for IAF,Navy or Army. Work hard this time.

You can refer to the attached files,here you will get to know about the various criteria and qualifications.

regards,

yash
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Notification-of-Group-X-Tecnhnical-Tamil-nadu.pdf(37.1 KB, 80 views)
File Type: pdf File274.pdf(104.1 KB, 83 views)
3rd December 2013, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Indian Army or Indian Navy or Indian Air Force after passing B.A in third division

Can accounts student can join in Indian navi
7th February 2014, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir Myself Abhisek Barik (23 ), i have got 69.5% in secondary, & 61.2% in H.S.(pure science), but my marks in graduation is li'l bit poor, near about 48% (Computer science), but now i'm doing MBA, where i have got more than 65% in my 1st & 2nd sem. so i want to know, can i join Indian Nevy now....!!!!!!
if it is possible thn plz let me know that, how can i apply for Indian Nevy...
Thank you...:)
28th February 2014, 01:49 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

There are medical and physical standards to be met for joining the Indian Army. Candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the higher secondary examination and atleast, have 40% in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, English. During the time of admission, he should be 17 1/2 years and must not be over 23 years of age. After or during the +2 tenure, interested candidates need to write NDA Exam for the Army wing of National Defense Academy. Candidates willing to join Indian Army through NDA Exam do not need to have studied Mathematics in the higher secondary level. There will be a compulsory paper of Mathematics in the NDA Exam, conducted by Union Public Service Commission. After completion of graduation, interested candidates can appear for the SSB exams for Indian Military Academy. While on completion of engineering, one can also enter as TES entry.
22nd June 2014, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my HSC COMMERCE with 61.2% & wish to join merchant navy, please help me with the same
6th December 2014, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

hlo sir i am gurpreet kaur , am doing b.a. final with arts , i am join in air force (pilot) my height is 5.8ft ,my contact no. Is 95016 02261
3rd June 2015, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I am 18 years old. I have completed 12th with 67.09% from science stream,now I am in S. Y. Bsc (computer science). I am female candidate can I join Indian navy
11th April 2016, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

I have done b.com with 65%. Can i join Indian navy? What will be my post?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?