5th April 2011, 11:23 PM
bibinantony

How to join Indian Navy after completing B.Tech from Tamilnadu?

I don't know more about Indian navy.but i like it very much.May I know more about this and join this.Now I am doing my B.Tech degree in Tamilnadu.
How to join Indian Navy after completing B.Tech from Tamilnadu?

18th April 2011, 02:05 PM
hari om yadav

Default Re: How to join Indian Navy after completing B.Tech from Tamilnadu?

hello friend
i am happy that you want to join indian navy and do something for our country . Indian navy is best for a b.tech holder.
IN many collages Indian navy go for placement, if indian navy go in your collage then you take part in it's procedure.
if indian navy doesnot go then you should a form when navy open a vacancies.
the procedure is very simple . the navy don't take fee or other money.
only fill your form and send at address where it want.
in this the is main , after exam PFT is held after madical.
after madical the marit list declaered in 2 months.
afer b.tech you take a officer's post.
so work hard ! and your target.i am sure you can!
best of luck!
18th September 2011, 08:49 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

its a good idea
first of all
you should
complete your btech
you should maintain an aggregate of 60%
later you can appplly for BSF(Border Security Force.)
22nd September 2011, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare the GS(X) Officer post in navy
5th September 2012, 09:50 PM
CHOGC

Thumbs up Re: How to join Indian Navy after completing B.Tech from Tamilnadu?

Hello my dear friend

The following procedure will be followed for conducting Demand Survey to assess viability of a proposed Scheme of AFNHB and for registration to the Scheme thereafter:-
(a) For Demand Survey Registration. The most important step in the process of Project Planning by AFNHB in a particular town or city is the Demand Survey. This is the primary basis to assess the viability of a scheme, which is based on the number of personnel desirous of acquiring a Dwelling Unit there. This Demand Survey is undertaken through IG, K Broadcast etc. The personnel desirous of opting for the scheme are required to pay the Demand Survey Deposit as follows:-

(i) Officers. Rs.11,000/- (inclusive of non-refundable Rs 1000/- towards Administrative Fees and Cost of Master Brochure). If the Demand Survey Applicant does not continue with the Scheme, then Rs.10,000/- will only be refunded. The withdrawal will be as per the Withdrawal Proforma placed at Appendix D.

(ii) Sailors or Airmen. Rs.6,000/- (inclusive of non-refundable Rs.1000/- towards Administrative Fees and Cost of Master Brochure). If the Demand Survey Applicant doesn't continue with the scheme, then Rs.5,000/- will only be refunded. The withdrawal will be as per the Withdrawal Proforma placed at Appendix D.

Note: Demand Survey Registrants for a scheme in a specific CITY / NCR will be informed on launching the scheme by the Board and will be given preference to be confirmed allottees in the scheme, subject to their acceptance.

(b) Scheme Registration. Demand Survey Registrants desirous of registering in the Scheme when it is announced are required to apply in the application form provided in the Master Brochure and are to pay the registration amount as follows:-

(i) Officers. Rs.90,000/- in addition to amount already deposited as Demand Survey Deposit described above.

(ii) Sailors or Airmen. Rs.45,000/- in addition to amount already deposited as Demand Survey Deposit described above.

(c) Fresh Registration for Schemes. Personnel who did not register in Demand Survey, but are now desiring to join the Scheme on its announcement are required to apply in the application form provided in the Master Brochure and pay the registration amount as follows:-
(i) Officers. Rs.1,01,000/- including non-refundable and non-adjustable Administrative Fees and Brochure Cost (Rs.1000/-).

(ii) Sailors or Airmen. Rs.51,000/- including non-refundable and non-adjustable Administrative Fees and Brochure Cost (Rs.1000/-).

All the very best.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?