23rd August 2012, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Navy after passing 12th

sir...recently.i have passed my 12th.and wanted to join indian navy.my birth date is 25-04-1993.

2nd September 2012, 07:18 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: How to join Indian Navy after passing 12th

You are not eligible to apply for the Indian Air Navy as an officer now because you have attain the age of 19 years and a candidate after 10+2 can apply for the Indian Navy as an officer through National defence examination only for which age limit is 16.5 to 19 years.

The other non commissioned entries for which you can apply are listed below:
>ARTIFICER APPRENTICE
For this entry scheme candidate age should be between 17 to 20 years. Also a candidate should be 10+2 pass and should have physics and maths at 10+2 with a minimum of 55% marks.

>SENIOR SECONDARY RECRUIT
For this entry scheme a candidate should be 10+2 pass with physics and maths and should have age between 17 to 21 years.

So the above entry schemes are only available for you now through which you can apply for the Indian Navy.

For more information you can also visit at the below web site:
http://www.nausena-bharti.nic.in
2nd September 2012, 10:27 PM
koppula.haritha

Default Re: How to join Indian Navy after passing 12th

You are not eligible to apply for the Indian Air Navy as an officer now because you have attain the age of 19 years and a candidate after 10+2 can apply for the Indian Navy as an officer through National defence examination only for which age limit is 16.5 to 19 years.

Exam Pattern :
Written exam :
General ability
Mathematics
Interview
Physical Test
2nd September 2012, 11:56 PM
Eshwarvenkatesh

Hello,
After completing 12th standard you can enter into the Indian Navy by writing NDA exam. NDA stands for National Defence Academy. It is conducted by UPSC every year. Every they conduct two exams NDA-1 & NDA-2. Through these exams we can enter into any branch in Defence Academy. They have also introduced B-Tech course in Naval Academy. The educational qualification for NDA is 10 2 standard with physics and mathematics as subjects of 60% and above. The age limit is 17-21 years. Mathematics, Physics,Chemistsy and General Knowledge as subjects. After qualifying in the written exam there will be an interview. After passing in the interview the candidates are taken to the Naval Academy, Ejimalla, Kerala.

Hello,
After completing 12th standard you can enter into the Indian Navy by writing NDA exam. NDA stands for National Defence Academy. It is conducted by UPSC every year. Every they conduct two exams NDA-1 & NDA-2. Through these exams we can enter into any branch in Defence Academy. They have also introduced B-Tech course in Naval Academy. The educational qualification for NDA is 10+2 standard with physics and mathematics as subjects of 60% and above. The age limit is 17-21 years. Mathematics, Physics,Chemistsy and General Knowledge as subjects. After qualifying in the written exam there will be an interview. After passing in the interview the candidates are taken to the Naval Academy, Ejimalla, Kerala.
3rd September 2012, 12:02 AM
incredibleshub

After completing 12th exam with Physics , Chemistry and Mathematics , you can apply for Indian Navy examination .

There are lot of Navy examinations conducted every year by Indian Navy .

Intermediate entries like N.D.A , S.S.R and A.A Examination .

Eligibility Criteria for this examination (N.D.A) :-

~~Candidate must be Citizen of India .

~~Candidate must be Unmarried (single ) male candidate .

~~Candidate age limits should be between 16 1 / 2 to 19 years , there is no relaxation applicable .

~~Candidate Education Qualification is completed intermediate with Physics and Mathematics as subjects from a recognized Institution .

~~There is no percentage bar required for NDA Exam .

~~Candidate Should be physically and Mentally fit according to the standards for NDA examination .

Eligibility Criteria for this examination (S.S.R) :-

~~Candidate appearing for this exam must be Male candidate .

~~Candidate age limits should be between 17 years to 20 years , there is no relaxation applicable .

~~Candidate Education Qualification is 12th Std Pass with Physics and Mathematics as subjects from a recognized Institution .

~~Candidate must secure at least 55% aggregate marks in their examination .

~~Candidate Should be physically and Mentally fit while appearing for Indian Navy examination .

Eligibility Criteria for this examination (A.A) :-

~~Candidate must be Unmarried male candidates .

~~Candidate age limits should be between 17 years to 20 years , there is no relaxation applicable .

~~Candidate Education Qualification for this examination is completed 12th exam with Physics and Mathematics as subjects from a recognized Institution .

~~Candidate must secure at least 55% aggregate marks in their examination .

~~Candidate Should be physically and Mentally fit while appearing for Indian Navy examination.

Wish you all the best
3rd September 2012, 02:51 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Hello Dear...

For you I am giving the detailed information:::

ELIGIBILTY :

>> You must be an Indian Citizen

>> Your age should should be in between 16.5 years to 19 years

>> Height should be 157 cm

>> Chest is about 5 cm which should be expandable...

>> Must complete 12 th standard

SELECTION PROCEDURE::;

1.Written test

2.SSB interview ( Group discussion , Picture presentation .... 5 day process )

3. Medical test

SYLLABUS :::

>> General ability

>> Maths

ALL THE BEST
27th November 2012, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have passed 12 th by 75% in pcm, in which dpartment i join indian navy, my birth date is 10,08, 93
3rd April 2013, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

sir i am 12 passed with pcm .how should i join indian navy?
29th June 2013, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

hiiiiiiiii sir my name is shubham shARMA recenly i gave exam 10 2 and i got 67% in it ,how i m join n
avy
29th June 2013, 09:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can join Indian Navy after 10+2 through NDA& NA examination which is conducted by UPSC every year twice.

For Indian Navy one must be from 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Maths stream.

For NDA & NA exam age required is 16.5 to 19 years and only unmarried male can apply for it.

Selection Procedure for NDA & NA:

-Objective Type test

-SSB Interview

-Medical examination

The written exam will be objective type and there will be negative mark for wrong answers. You have to clear the written exam then only you will proceed to SSB.

The merit is based on marks in the written and SSB . If you are in merit then you will be called for medical exam. When declared fit you will be given clearance to join the academy.

Other than NDA & NA exam you have non officer post also after 10+2.

-Senior Secondary Sailors

-Artificier Apprentice

For more information visit http://www.indiannavy.nic.in
19th January 2014, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

iam studing 9th class
29th March 2014, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

There is no entry for female or is there any opportunity for female?
3rd April 2014, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

sir,i have completed my 2 with physics,chemistry and mathematics and i got 40% in it.how can i join in Indian navy?
27th June 2014, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

I am studying 1 now. I wanna join Indian Navy Through Indian Naval Academy . How And Where Can I Get The Application And Syllabus And Other Instructions For Appearing For The Examination
9th May 2015, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, Myself aiswarya I am very eager to join in indian navy.I am 19 yrs now .can I apply 4 NDA or any other navy training academy .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?