12th August 2013, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Navy based on diploma in civil engineering

Sir,
I m doing deploma in civil engg. in 3rd yr nd i have join indian navy to based on his own deploma. Sir can give me some suggition to how i can join to navy?
Sir give me suggition to join indian navy plz reaply my question in my gmail id
[email protected]
ASHISH BHANDARI

3rd July 2014, 01:37 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to join Indian Navy based on diploma in civil engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I m doing deploma in civil engg. in 3rd yr nd i have join indian navy to based on his own deploma. Sir can give me some suggition to how i can join to navy?
Sir give me suggition to join indian navy plz reaply my question in my gmail id
[email protected]
ASHISH BHANDARI
No you can't join in the Indian Navy wing after completing the Diploma course. You need to complete 12th standard or equivalent qualification in order to join in the Indian Navy wing. The applicant who completed 12th standard can Join in Indian Navy wing through NDA Examination, which organized by the Union Public Service Commission for every twice in a year.

To appear for NDA (Indian Navy), then the applicant must satisfy the below criteria,

~Candidates must be either Indian Citizens or subject Bhutan / Nepal / Tibetan refugee who have come in India before Jan 1962 with the intention to settle permanently

~The candidate should have appeared and passed 10+2 from a recognized university with physics ,chemistry & biology as a main subject.

~Candidates age should not below than 16.5 years and not be more than 19 years.

~Candidates should be Unmarried (Single) male.

~Candidates should be Physically as well as Medically fit.

~Selection will me made on the basis of the Written Exam, Physical Test and Interview.

Suggestion ~

If you are really interested to join in Indian Navy then I suggest you to apply for B. Tech/B. Sc course after Diploma course. After successfully qualified in B. Sc/B. Tech then you are eligible to apply for Indian Navy through a CDS Entrance examination, which is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for every twice in a year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?