14th April 2015, 01:56 AM
oggari.Niresh nani

How to join in industrial training mechanical?

How should I join in industrial training mechanical.where I should I join.which is best with stiffen.

Related Questions:
  1. Where should I have to take Industrial training for Mechanical engineering?
  2. How to join TATA company? I have 6 months industrial training for 5th semester
  3. List of companies providing industrial training? How may I join these training programs?
  4. How can I apply for industrial training in Mumbai while studying mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Companies offering Industrial training programme in Mumbai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? How can I apply for it?
  6. Where can I join for summer training and get experience of industrial training? List of institutes where training can be done?
  7. How to join in industrial training mechanical? -- [New]
  8. How can I apply for industrial training(for 6 months duration) in automobile sector in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with mechanical engineering stream
  9. Good company in Odisha for industrial training in Mechanical engineering?
  10. Industrial Training in Indian Railways or Core companies for mechanical engineering student?
  11. Industrial training in Railways for Mechanical Engineering 3rd year?
  12. Six months industrial training in USA is possible?
  13. Industrial training available for mechanical students?
  14. Is industrial training available for mechanical students?
  15. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in L&T, Baroda for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  16. List of companies which offer Industrial Training for 45 days to M.Tech(Mechanical Design Engineering) candidate?
  17. How to do Industrial training in companies of Mumbai?
  18. How to apply for industrial training for 1 month? I am a B.E mechanical student studying in 6th sem
15th April 2015, 12:15 AM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join in industrial training mechanical?

The best place to join the industrial training being of Mechanical branch is the BHEL. Whether it is the BHEL of haridwar or of some other place, this is one of the best option through which you can pursue your industrial training.

For the training, you first have to contact the BHEL authorities and then they will take appropriate documents for the training.

There are also other options like the various private companies where you can easily get the certificate. But such companies are not a rich source of learning if you are really looking at some learning atmosphere.
15th April 2015, 02:03 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join in industrial training mechanical?

You should do your training programme only in the 3rd year of your education.
There is no meaning to do training in the 2nd year because there are so many subject which are in the 3rd year. Hence i will advice you to join this training period only in the 3rd period.

The list of those companies for the training process in Mechanical field are give below:-

Reliance Industries Ltd. (RIL)
Tata Motars,
Maruti Suzuki,
Yamaha,
Mahindra,
Ashok Ley land,
Cumins India Ltd,
Larson and turbo,
Boos,
Panasonic,
Cryptal.
RG gears,
Jindal power ltd,

Also you can take summer trainingin the Government companies listed as below:-

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. (BSNL)
Oil & Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)
Steel Authority of India (SAIL)
Indian Telephone Industries, BSNL/ MTNL,
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (HPCL / BPCL / IPCL),
Bharat Electronics Limited,
Indian Railways,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?