14th March 2011, 04:02 PM
pravin yellanki

How to join TATA company? I have 6 months industrial training for 5th semester

hello,i am pravin studing diploma mechanical 3rd year in andhra pradesh..i have 6months industrial training for 5th semester.i like to join in tata company to do my training....will u pls tell me if there is any chance to join and how to apply for joining,and what is the training schedule......???

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Industrial Training to MCA 5th semester student for free?
  2. Which company provides industrial training with stipend in Kolkata?
  3. How can I apply for 6 months Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow/Ahmedabad online being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  4. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  5. Which company provides industrial training with stipend or without stipend in Udaipur?
  6. Where can i get industrial training for four months during 8th semester?
  7. How to apply for last semester industrial training in companies? I am a student of 5th semester MCA
  8. Industrial Training for 6 months for Diploma in Embedded Systems 6th semester student?
  9. Procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in Tata Motors for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  10. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship in Tata Motors, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  11. How can I apply for Industrial Training in BHEL being a B.Tech(EE) 5th semester student?
  12. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility to do Industrial Training in BHEL for Electrical students?
  14. Where should I do industrial training for 6 months?
  15. Can I join an internship of 1 or 2 months before 5th semester of Psychology? -- [New]
  16. Details of Industrial training for CSE diploma students?
  17. Industrial Training Programme at 6th semester for MCA student?
  18. Should I do my Intership ?
19th December 2012, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join TATA company? I have 6 months industrial training for 5th semester

Hi sir...I am Vijay Kumar Hathimare,from UIT-RGPV Bhopal MCA-5th sem student. I want to do 6th month industrial training from any MNCs. Please give me a detail how to apply for it?
16th February 2013, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join TATA company? I have 6 months industrial training for 5th semester

I WANT TO DO SIP PROGRAM
20th September 2013, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir I m bhavesh mishra from ditm college
Haryana b.tech 7th sem

I want to do 6th month training in tata motors
& any automobile companies.
Please give me detail how to apply it.
Thanks
17th December 2013, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am srudent of b.tech ( mechanical engg) final years.i want to training on your company.
Plz...so tell me procedur.
26th June 2015, 06:18 PM
sairam0123

Hello.

You need to apply for TATA company,There is a procedure for selecting the students.

Listed below are the phases:-
->Aptitude exam.
->GD exam.
->Hr exam.

You have to qualify all the exam and then you will be able to join the TATA company.

Listed below is the eligibility criteria you need to fulfill in order to join the TATA company:-

You should have minimum 6.0 or 6.0+CGPA for that and you should not have any backlog.
and in not graduation only you should have 60% in 10th as well as in class 12th also.
and you should be passed from a recognized board.
And you should have good knowledge of core subject of your respected branch.
And you should also have good command in English as well.

I hope you got it.
10th June 2022, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir
This is Narasimha Diploma 2%u207F%u1D48 year I am completed 4 th sem and I search Some industries in banglore. Would please Gave some Electronics companies in banglore My emil id [email protected]
Thank you sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?