3rd April 2012, 09:50 PM
alookhao

How to apply for industrial training for 1 month? I am a B.E mechanical student studying in 6th sem

sir,
i am a b.e. mechanical student studying in 6th sem.
i want to apply for industrial training for 1 month .
Can u suggest some companies for industrial training that donot require good marks

Related Questions:
  1. List of Automobile companies which offer 1 month Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Procedure to apply?
  2. How to do industrial training at BHEL? I am a B.Tech 6th semester student
  3. How to do 6 months training in India? I am a student of B.Tech 6th semester in mechanical engineering
  4. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in TCS, IBM, Wipro and Infosys for MCA 6th semester student? When the training programme will be started?
  5. How to do training in ONGC? I am a 6th semester mechanical student
  6. What is the procedure to apply for diploma mechanical
  7. How may I apply for 45 days long industrial training in Delhi and Chandigarh based IT companies? What's the procedure and fee structure for the same? I am B.Tech(CSE stream) student currently studying in 6th semester
  8. How to aplly for vocational tarining in sail bokaro, i am a student of 6th sem rgpv,bhopal. -- [New]
  9. How can I apply for training in ONGC and BHEL for 1 month after 6th semester?
  10. How to take industrial training for electrical engineering?
  11. How to do industrial training during this summer vacation?
  12. List of companies offering 6 months industrial training for mechanical engineering students in NCR areas? I am pursuing B.Tech(6th sem) with mechanical stream from Punjab Institute Of Engineering & Applied Research, Mohali, Punjab -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Best training institutes where I can get knowledge related to B.Tech ECE?
  14. How can I apply for training in ONGC and BHEL for 1 month after 6th semester
  15. How can I apply for industrial training in Mumbai while studying mechanical engineering?
  16. Procedure to apply for training at BHEL?
  17. Procedure of training in Tata Motors for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student?
  18. What should I do for training while studying in B.Tech 4th year?
20th July 2012, 04:09 PM
Neerajtiwari779

Default Re: How to apply for industrial training for 1 month? I am a B.E mechanical student studying in 6th sem

Intrenship training for enggineering students.

Now a days teachers in the collage ask there student to take intrenship training in any industry. This is done inorder to increase there practical knowledge. The proseger to join the company for entrenship in the company is given below.

1 Write a leter to the HR manager of the company on behalf of the principle of the colage. Generaly formate of the leter ir provided by the collage.
2 Take sighn of the collage principle and get the stamp of collage or institute on the latter.
3 Submit the later in HR dipartment of the company and weit for there aproval.
4 If they aprove your request they will call you for interview. Face the interview and read the rules of the company.
5 If the company calls you for training join the same. Generaly companies do not pay you for such short tearm training.

Some of the companies which may take you for such type of training are.
1 KDL Biotech Ltd.
2 Vipras Ltd.
3 Kopran Pharmacutical.
4 Garudia
5 MUSCO Ltd.
6 Venas Wire.
7 Pepco
20th July 2012, 04:15 PM
Neerajtiwari779

Default Re: How to apply for industrial training for 1 month? I am a B.E mechanical student studying in 6th sem

Intrenship training for enggineering students.

Now a days teachers in the collage ask there student to take intrenship training in any industry. This is done inorder to increase there practical knowledge. The proseger to join the company for entrenship in the company is given below.

1 Write a leter to the HR manager of the company on behalf of the principle of the colage. Generaly formate of the leter ir provided by the collage.
2 Take sighn of the collage principle and get the stamp of collage or institute on the latter.
3 Submit the later in HR dipartment of the company and weit for there aproval.
4 If they aprove your request they will call you for interview. Face the interview and read the rules of the company.
5 If the company calls you for training join the same. Generaly companies do not pay you for such short tearm training.

Some of the companies which may take you for such type of training are.
1 KDL Biotech Ltd.
2 Vipras Ltd.
3 Kopran Pharmacutical.
4 Garudia
5 MUSCO Ltd.
6 Venas
20th October 2013, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

how to do 10 days industrial training in bhel?.i am a student of b-tech 3 rd semester in mechanical engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?