22nd December 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

How to join law course after finishing B.Com? What is the course duration?

hi ths s nandhu. i fnsh my b.com. i wsh to do law course so hw to join nd hw many yrs?
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Qualifications needed to become a lawyer after finishing U.G?
  2. Details to apply for law course after finishing B.A course? What is the eligibility needed for that course?
  3. Which companies are providing me job opportunities after finishing B.Com
  4. Can I join Pilot training after finishing 10th and 3 years Diploma? Height required for girls? Total duration and amount? -- [New]
  5. Duration of Business Law course? Fee structure and universities offering the course? Difference between business law and LLB?
  6. Can I study Law after B.Tech? What is the course duration? Is it possible to do law in 1 or 2 years?
  7. Procedure to do Law course? Required qualification to join Law course and Duration of the course?
  8. Should I do 3 years law or MBA? Will I have a good future if I do Law with B.Com Hons and CS?
  9. How to join CA course after finishing BBM(Finance)? What is the fee structure and duration?
  10. Procedure of doing Law after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to join Law college after finishing BSc? What is the qualification required
  12. What is the duration of CA course after B.Com? I have scored 73%
  13. Is there human rights law diploma course in ILS law college? What is its course duration and fee structure?
  14. Can I do law along with my B.Com while studying in FYB.Com
  15. Is it possible to do law after B.Com? What should I do in Law?
  16. Can law be done along with B.Com? I am in FYB.Com
  17. What is the scope in law and B.Com management? Best field to get into B.Com?
  18. Can I join MBBS after finishing B.Pharm? What is the duration of MBBS after B.Pharm?
5th March 2012, 07:05 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join law course after finishing B.Com? What is the course duration?

After completing B.Com, you can join LLB course. The minimum qualification required for the course is B.Sc/B.A/B.Com. The students from general category are required to score at least 40% marks whereas the SC/ST students need only 35% marks in the qualifying exam. For getting admission, you need to qualify in the entrance test conducted by the concerned authority. Those who qualify in the test will be called for a personal interview. The course duration of LLB course is 3 years. Some of the best places to pursue the course are National Law University, Symbiosis Law School, Gujarat National Law University, Amity Law School, NUJS, etc.
26th July 2012, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join law course after finishing B.Com? What is the course duration?

after completing b.tech what is the procedure to do law???and suggest me some best colleges??
26th July 2012, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

after finishing b.tech how to enter the law college.and suggest me some best colleges?
26th July 2012, 08:13 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

After finishing B.Com. you can join three years under Graduate Law course.

In order to join LL.B.(Bachelor of Law) degree one must be an Indian citizen having completed Graduation in any stream from a recognised University with 50% marks within the age of 30 years.

Some reputed institutions conduct entrance exam like CLAT(Common Law Admission Test) for admission to LL.B. course.

Others conduct admission on the basis of marks secured in Graduation level.
26th July 2012, 10:10 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

Exclamation Re: How to join law course after finishing B.Com? What is the course duration?

hello,
you may do llb know.
The minimum qualification required for the course is B.Sc/B.A/B.Com. The students from general category are required to score at least 40% marks whereas the SC/ST students need only 35% marks in the qualifying exam. For getting admission, you need to qualify in the entrance test conducted by the concerned authority. Those who qualify in the test will be called for a personal interview. The course duration of LLB course is 3 years. Some of the best places to pursue the course are National Law University, Symbiosis Law School, Gujarat National Law University, Amity Law School, NUJS, etc.
Law Colleges in Pune Law Colleges in Kolkata
Law Colleges in Bangalore Law Colleges in Delhi
Law Colleges in Ahmedabad Law Colleges in Chennai
Law Colleges in Hyderabad Law Colleges in Mumbai
Law Courses in Bangalore Law Courses in Chandigarh
Law Courses in Chennai Law Courses in Delhi
Law Courses in Hyderabad Law Courses in Kolkata
Law Courses in Pune Law Courses in Mumbai
27th July 2012, 01:24 AM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hi...!!!

-->you may do LLB now.

-->the minimum qualification required for the course is b.sc/B.A/B.COM.The students from category are required to score atleast 40% marks whereas the SC/ST students need only 35%marks in the qualifying exam.For getting admission,you need to qualify in the entrance test conducted by the concerned authority.

-->those who qualify in the test will be called for a personal interview.The course duration of LLB course is 3 year.

-->following are some courses:-

*law colleges in pune

*law college in banglore

*law college in kolkata

*law college in chennai

*law college in ahmedabaad

*law college in mumbai

*law college in kolkata

*law college inhydrabad

*law college in chandigarh

all the best....go ahead!!!
26th October 2012, 02:52 AM
Unregistered

after b.com if u join nlsui, what is the duration of law course
15th December 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

i am a house wife. my qualification is m.com discontinued. my age is 36. now i want to join in law course. please give me information about that course.
16th December 2012, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

i finished uG in annamalai unviresity now i want to do llb in banglore so what can i do
16th December 2012, 06:38 PM
tejesh_09

After finishing B.Com. you can join LL.B. , the duration of the course is three years.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having completed Graduation Degree in any stream from a recognised University with 40% marks within the age of 30 years can apply for LL.B. Degree.

Some reputed institutions conduc admission through entrance exam like CLAT(Common Law Admission Test) and some institutions conduct admission on the basis of marks secured in Graduation level.
13th August 2013, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

what is the most intrsting subjct in Law for us, aftr B.com in 1st sem?
14th August 2013, 08:20 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Those who have completed graduation, like yourself can take admission for the 3 years LLB course. Although this course is now offered by fewer colleges since majority have migrated to the BA LLB course which has duration of 5 years, still there are number of good colleges which you will be able to find.

LLB and BA LLB holds same value on merit. The latter has a graduation degree integrated with it which is why the duration is 5 years and this course can be taken after 12th standard.

While its the same old story for the 3 years LLB. You should have completed graduation first to apply for it.

What you should keep in mind is that there is no way to pursue this course through correspondence. You must have 80 percent attendance in the LLB to appear for the final examination.

This rule is set by the Bar Council of India. It literally means that you can not go for LLB through correspondence or distance education. Bar Council does not recognize the correspondence degree for Bachelor degree of Law.

There are several good colleges where you can apply for the LLB. This list include:-

Delhi University

Banaras Hindu University

Government Law College (Mumbai)

LLB Eligibility

1. Only graduates are eligible for the 3 years LLB.

2. Must have scored 45/50 percent marks. It depends on the college.

3. Several colleges given 5% relaxation for SC/ST.

4. While in Delhi University there is no percentage criteria for SC/ST.

5. Upper age limit is set by Bar Council of India at 30 years.

6. However 5 years relaxation is given to SC/ST.
19th August 2013, 12:25 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi ths s nandhu. i fnsh my b.com. i wsh to do law course so hw to join nd hw many yrs?
please send me the details
It's Nice to see that you're interested in Law course.

If you're aspiring to apply for law course after Completing B.com Course, then you may apply for LLB Course which means Bachelor of Law.

::Best LLB Colleges in India::
  • Campus Law Centre, Delhi University, Delhi
  • KIIT Law School
  • Faculty of Law, Mumbai University, Mumbai
  • Army Institute of Law, Mohali
  • Deptt. Of Laws, Punjab University, Chandigarh
  • Amity Law School, Delhi
  • Faculty of Law, BHU, Varanasi
  • University Law College, Bangalore University, Bangalore
  • National Law Institute University, Bhopal
  • Symbiosis Law School, Pune
  • Law College, pune
  • Government Law College, Mumbai
  • Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar
  • NLSIU, Bangalore
  • NUJS, Kolkata
  • National Law University, Delhi
  • NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
1st June 2016, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

hi
I am finished my B.com course in open university, after i am interested in Law course how to join the LLB course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?