2nd August 2012, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

How to join CA course after finishing BBM(Finance)? What is the fee structure and duration?

i finish my bbm(finance) just one month before. now i would like to join in ca cource. but still i don't know the duration fees structure and subjects... etc. can you help me?

Related Questions:
  1. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  3. When PG Diploma in Diabetology admission starts? Procedure to join, duration of course and fee structure?
  4. Procedure to join marine engineering after B.E(Mechanical)? Fee structure and course duration?
  5. What's the duration of JBT course? What's the fee structure? I've completed 12th std
  6. How will I benefit of doing ICWA course after the completion of B.Com? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  7. How to join diploma course after B.D.S? Do we have to answer any exam? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  8. Fee structure and Duration for CS course? Subjects included in CS course? Procedure to join this course?
  9. Details about CA course? What is the fee structure and the duration?
  10. Fee structure and duration of company secretary course? Which are the subjects included and procedure to join? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of colleges with low fee structure and course duration of Bachelor in Hospitality Management program?
  12. How to join LLB course in Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course? What will be the fee structure and duration for this course?
  13. Fee structure for B.Ed course? Duration of B.Ed course?
  14. Is it possible to join Pilot Training Institute after 10th? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  15. Details about course duration? What is the fee structure?
  16. Fee structure and Duration for ICWAI course?
  17. Duration, Fee structure and admission procedure for B.Ed course?
  18. What is the duration of Lab Technician Course? Fee structure of the course?
24th December 2012, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join CA course after finishing BBM(Finance)? What is the fee structure and duration?

which is the brst course after finishing B B M
23rd April 2013, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join CA course after finishing BBM(Finance)? What is the fee structure and duration?

CAN I DO CA AFTER BBM AND WHAT IS THE FEE STRUCTURE AND HOW TO APPLY
23rd May 2013, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure and fee structure and duration of ca course
9th June 2013, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

how to join c a after completion of BBM
12th November 2014, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Now i am in 5th sem BBM. And i want to join the ca program. Please can you tell me the fee structure ,duration and procedure to join the course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?