5th August 2012, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

How to join M.Tech in Foreign Universities afte doing 3rd year B.Tech IT?

I am doing 3rd year btechIT I need to join mtech in foriegn universities and tell details about IT

Related Questions:
  1. Best Colleges offering GME course? Will there be any benefit of doing M.Tech in Marine Engineering being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Can rvd btech student do mtech in other universities ?
  3. Entrance exams for doing MS from foreign universities? Percentage required to get admission in better universities?
  4. Which are the good engineering colleges in India Collaborated with good foreign universities?
  5. What is the difference between pursuing MBA and M.Tech?
  6. How to join M.Tech in local universities after completing B.Tech Electronics and Control engineering with 59.67%?
  7. Which is better course for PG course between MBA and M.Tech?
  8. Which are the courses present in M.Tech for EE branch?
  9. How to join in Airhostess while studying B.Tech 3rd year
  10. Courses in Foreign Universities after B.Tech in IT from India?
  11. What to do after graduating in B.Tech Mechanical, MBA or M.Tech? Which specialization to choose in M.Tech?
  12. Universities offering M.Tech in CSIT through distance? Date of next exam notification?
  13. Apart from teaching profession which are the other career opportunities available after M.Tech?
  14. How to do M.Tech in Prestigious Foreign universities like MIT, Stanford? Procedure and the fee structure?
  15. Universities offering Ms/MTech courses in Bengaluru, other than VTU? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I study further in Abroad after completing 12th Commerce? -- [New]
  17. Is it possible to take admission in M.Tech after completing B.Tech 3rd year?
  18. How to enter foreign universities for m.tech in biotechnology with scholarships?
16th December 2014, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join M.Tech in Foreign Universities afte doing 3rd year B.Tech IT?

I am doing 3rd year btechIT I need to join mtech in foriegn universities and tell details about IT and iam 60.5 % with history of arrears.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?