2nd June 2010, 08:22 PM
rgb

How to enter foreign universities for m.tech in biotechnology with scholarships?

hi,
i would like to know the procedure of pursuing m.tech in biotechnology from foreign universities with scholarships. Are there any exams conducted? if there are then please thell me about the exams and how to prepare for it? what are the names of the universities offering this course on merit basis? please guide me!

thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships for Ph.D in Biotechnology? Which are the best universities?
  2. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same?
  3. Whether GATE scorecard is acceptable to study in Abroad?
  4. How can I get admission in Ph.D in foreign countries after completing M.Sc?
  5. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
  6. What are the various scholarships available to do Ph.D in Biotechnology? -- [New]
  7. List of top universities in Germany for doing MS in Biotechnology?
  8. How may I do PhD in Pharmaceuticals biotechnology from USA? What are the scholarships available?
  9. Names of the universities where IELTS/GRE/TOEFL is not required and which offer scholarships to foreign, poor but meritorious students?
  10. Is there any Scholarship available in abroad for doing PG in Nursing?
  11. Any scholarships for biotechnology postgraduate to join in Ph.D?
  12. How can I get scholarship to study M.S. in Abroad?
  13. Need information about Foriegn Studies with scholarship?
  14. How to get scholarships in Universities of India? Which are the universities providing scholarships to do IB diploma in Norway?
  15. Requirements for pursuing Mtech in biotechnology in top universities in INDIA? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to get a seat in reputed universities in Germany after completing M.Tech Biotechnology? Are there any scholarships available while pursuing the course in India or abroad?
  17. Universities or colleges providing M.Tech in Biotechnology in Ahmedabad?
  18. How to prepare for the Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Biotechnology? Best universities offering this course in Foreign countries? Which is the best country to pursue this course?
2nd June 2010, 09:59 PM
lonelyryan

Default How to enter foreign universities for m.tech in biotechnology with scholarships?

hey freind first of all to get into foreign universities u have to give any entrance exam to qualify for it..................

like TOEFL test................then only u will be eligible for foreign uni.....

then u can apply to colleges...............for any problem u can message me: 09308022362
3rd June 2010, 12:19 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to enter foreign universities for m.tech in biotechnology with scholarships?

Hi, Usually foreign universities dont offer Mtech, they offer MS program in biotechnology. There are many renowned institutes like John Hopkins institute which offer this MS program. Each university has its own scholarship and grant research programs. Hence I would suggest choosing institutes first and then check their admission and scholarship program. In US you can try Wincosin, California state university. John Hopkins and so on
3rd June 2010, 03:57 PM

Default Re: How to enter foreign universities for m.tech in biotechnology with scholarships?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgb View Post
hi,
i would like to know the procedure of pursuing m.tech in biotechnology from foreign universities with scholarships. Are there any exams conducted? if there are then please thell me about the exams and how to prepare for it? what are the names of the universities offering this course on merit basis? please guide me!

thank you
it depends on the score u get in the entrence exams like Gre,ilets,gmat.....
and more over scholarships also will be provided on ur score it self...
10th July 2010, 11:48 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

hello friend.

you can carry your higher studies like M.Tech or MS in biotechnology from foreign universities after taking certain exams like :

--GRE
--GMAT

but with all these exams you also need to write an other exam called TOEFL,so that you can apply to foreign universities with your GRE or GMAT exam scores....

best of luck!!
10th July 2010, 11:57 PM
Shagun Makin

Quote:
hi,

thank you
Dear friend there are many exams for studying in foreign universities like Gre,Ilets,gmat,TOEFl etc.

You can do any of these course.
11th July 2010, 03:53 PM
kshitijawadhiya

Quote:
hi,

thank you
you would be offered ms degree in your subject...
you would have to give the required exam to get into it and pass the toefl test too.
you must score very high in the exam , only then you would can be considered for some scholarship in a college.
you must do this course as this is having a very good scope in very near future.
19th July 2010, 11:20 AM
NISAMTI

i think..you must give TOEFL AND GRE..if you had a good score..you must get call letter or call from top colleges regarding your biotechnology branch.
25th July 2010, 08:38 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friend,
if you will get admission through the reputed exams like TOFEL and GRE,
then you must get the scholarship in the foreign university,
so prepare for this exams.
28th July 2010, 05:10 PM
NISAMTI

think..i you get good score .you will aid..i mean the college you are study your course provides you education loan..but it is not an easy one..you must the signature of the person who has green card(it means he is citizen of that particular country)..it differs from country to country..good luck..for mtech in u.s you will TOEFEL,GER..these are minimum for studying in abroad..
30th July 2010, 11:57 PM
happy to help

Students who are interested in higher studies will be pleased to learn that there is a large amount of money available in the form of scholarships. In higher education, there are a number of important aspects to the scholarships that students are given. In addition to giving students the ability to gain knowledge, a scholarship for higher education also sets up the potential that they can extend this knowledge.
The difficulties of getting a scholarship are worth it once you obtain it. It allows you to avoid relying on things such as student loans, money you will have to pay back after your graduation.

There are a number of scholarship programs available for higher studies, and you will want to research them thoroughly. Your best source of information is none other than the world wide web. However, even on the Internet, it is important to get you information from a number different sources. This will allow you to make sure the information is highly accurate. Another place where you find scholarship information is your local library. Colleges and high schools have information available as well.

Scholarship tests are ::
GRE
GMAT

start preparing

Best of luck
31st July 2010, 10:23 AM
subhash5687
Banned

Thumbs up Re: How to enter foreign universities for m.tech in biotechnology with scholarships?

Quote:
hi,

thank you
yes you will get scholarship if you do your TOEFEL,GER.through this only you can get scholarship. best of luck
31st July 2010, 03:00 PM
NISAMTI

here you must only think of the amount you need,for studying ..right..depending upon your score in GRE and TOEFL(i think, i do not know exactly..because GRE is common for every student,who wants to do their higher studies in abroad )these scores decides your aid in the college and only top colleges and standard colleges give this sort of scholarships..i think,half of the amount will be aided and ohther must paid..you can pay through part time jobs or education loans..so,wish you good luck
2nd August 2010, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Hello friends,
My daughter is persuing her BE in Bio Technology she would like to her Mtech/ MS either in India/ Abroad.
which option is better doing in india or abroad. I mean job prospects/research wise
30th August 2010, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends,
My daughter is persuing her BE in Bio Technology she would like to her Mtech/ MS either in India/ Abroad.
which option is better doing in india
or abroad. I mean job prospects/research wise
for biotechnology stream it is very important to study abroad and the field has very bright future
31st August 2010, 02:02 AM
cenaetion
Senior Member+

dear friend,

as you are interested in doing your higher study from foreign, for that you have to give GRE ,TOFEL exam.....

after clearing these type of exam you can go for foreign colleges..

for getting good college you have to do extremely well in these type of exams...

all the best..
31st August 2010, 08:06 AM
Adarshxxx
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
to enter foreign universities for courses like m.tech in biotechnology or for MS you have to appear for the entrance exams like GRE,GMAT,etc.but along with these exams to be eligible for foreign universities you have give an entrance exam called TOFEL.
Wish You All The Best!!!!
1st September 2010, 09:14 PM
avinash kr.
Banned

helo friends plz see website and search for the university offering this courses . thanking you . best of luck
18th September 2010, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Humera here.me doing ma bs n biotechnology 4rm pakistan....i wanna bcum forensic scientist...........nd study abroad n scholarship...plz guide me.thnx
18th September 2010, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Humera here.me doing ma bs n biotechnology 4rm pakistan.i wana bcum foresic scientist nd study abroadn scholarship.plx guide me.............thnx
23rd October 2010, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Hi. I want to know if faoreign can apply in M Tech Industrial engineering if they don't have GATE exam? Please give all conditions to apply in M Tech. Thanks My mail is [email protected]
26th October 2011, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

i want 2 do ms biotechnology in foreign countries...please tell the procedure 2 geta seat there?
29th October 2011, 03:43 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Sir,
As you are interested in doing your higher study from foreign, for that you have to give GRE ,TOFEL exam.....
your higher studies like M.Tech or MS in biotechnology from foreign universities after taking certain exams like :

--GRE
--GMAT

but with all these exams you also need to write an other exam called TOEFL,so that you can apply to foreign universities with your GRE or GMAT exam scores....

best of luck!!
13th July 2014, 04:21 AM
Unregistered

hi..sir i want to know for m.tech or ms in biotechnology which countries will be best of best...i mean where i will get best technology to learn ..! i wana do my masters in foodtechnology so please guide me!sir

thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?