30th June 2012, 12:03 PM
Gandhi Parth

List of government naval colleges of India? How to join those colleges? I have completed 12th

Sir,I just completed 10+2 and now i wanna join
INS NAVAL COLLEGE,EZHIMALA..
OR
INS NAVAL COLLEGA,LONAWALA..

Plz give list of GOVT NAVAL colleges of india and provide details about joining these colleges...hope u will reply soon....thank u...

Parth Gandhi.
Ahmedabad,
Gujarat.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Entrance Exams I should give to join MCA course? List of top colleges offering this course in Karnataka? Top Government Colleges to join this course?
  2. List of Government colleges to join B.Ed course? When will be the Counselling to join this course?
  3. List of government colleges offering MBBS course in India?
  4. List of top colleges in India to join Ph.D course after completion of M-Pharmacy in Pharmacology?
  5. Cutoff list of government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra? List of the colleges?
  6. List of reputed colleges which offer Bachelor's Degree in Economics in India?
  7. How to join Merchant navy after completing 12th? List of the government colleges?
  8. How to join genetic engineering after completing 12th?
  9. List of all the government colleges for M.Tech in India?
  10. Procedure to choose Robotics branch in Government colleges? List of colleges offering the course? What is the scope if Robotics in India and Abroad?
  11. How to join Marine Engineering after 12th? List of colleges in India where I should take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to join Naval/Marine engineering after completing class 12th with 90%?
  13. List of MBA colleges having airline management courses in south India
  14. List of Government colleges which offer Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in India? -- [New]
  15. List of the government and private veterinary colleges in South India?
  16. What to do after 12th(PCM)? List of colleges to join after 12th?
  17. List of colleges in Bangalore for doing B.Sc ag which do not conduct any entrance exam for admission?
  18. List of the government colleges providing degree in Animation in India?
4th November 2012, 01:47 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of government naval colleges of India? How to join those colleges? I have completed 12th

Here i am giving you some good colleges of government naval.

TS Rahaman Mumbai, India

Indian Meritime University (IMU) Chennai, India

Institute of Technology & Marine Engineering (ITME) Kolkata, India

Maharashtra Academy of Naval Education and Training (MANET) Pune, India

Vels Academy of Maritime Studies Chennai, India

B.P. Marine Academy Navi Mumbai, India

Tolani Maritime Institute (TMI) Pune, India

International Maritime Institute (IMI) Delhi/NCR, India

Samundra Institute of Maritime Studies- Mumbai Lonavala, India

Thanks..

12th February 2014, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of government naval colleges of India? How to join those colleges? I have completed 12th

i am in 12th std i join in navy engineering i want to online application form what can i do
27th December 2014, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

what is the average salary of a naval architect in india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?