29th December 2014, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

How to join marine engineering after finishing my 2nd PUC by scoring distinction? What is the eligibility to enter the course?

how to join marine engineering after finishing my second puc by scoring distinction? What is the eligibility to enter this course

20th April 2015, 08:27 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join marine engineering after finishing my 2nd PUC by scoring distinction? What is the eligibility to enter the course?

After qualifying the 12th class to get admission in marine engineering it is very good to choose the stream for your career because there are very good jobs available in this stream.

after 12th you have to first qualify for the engineering entrance exam AIEEE or IIT these are the exam conducted on all india level to get admission in engineering courses.
after you have qualified the exam then you have to register for online counselling and fill your choices of colleges and stream in which you want to get admission in engineering. there are mainly 3 counselling allotted after the entrance exam and you will get a seat in any college based on the rank that you have got in engineering entrance exam after alloting a seat in any college you have to submit necessary documents and you fee of collage to reserve your seat.
21st June 2016, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join marine engineering after finishing my 2nd PUC by scoring distinction? What is the eligibility to enter the course?

can i join for marine engineering,though i had rod in my leg and iam finished my 2nd PUC with percentage 83 in PCM
but now i am perfectly allright
11th February 2021, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

after sslc to leran marine engineering can we take up commerce in puc? after 2nd puc to learn marine system design what we have to take up?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?