9th February 2021, 07:14 PM
Hyqan

Can I study DPharm/MBBS with 10 years gap after Intermediate?

Can I apply for Diploma in Pharmacy after 10 years gap of Intermediate? This gap is due to my financial issues that why now I want to do my studies DPharm or MBBS. I have proof of evidence for my study gap as I was only supporter of my family that time.

11th February 2021, 10:28 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study DPharm/MBBS with 10 years gap after Intermediate?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in MBBS or D.Pharmacy course.

The common eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board in Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper.

Entrance examination is conducted for admission in the course.

So, you are eligible to appear for the examination to get admission in MBSS and D.pharmacy course.
11th February 2021, 10:50 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I study DPharm/MBBS with 10 years gap after Intermediate?

Yes, you can pursue Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharmacy)/ Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) degree course even after completion of 10 years of your intermediate degree course provided you hold the minimum education required for pursuing these courses which is Class 12th in science stream with PCM/PCB group in case of Diploma in Pharmacy degree course while for MBBS degree course it is Class 12th in Science stream with PCB group combination with at least 50% marks from a recognized board of education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?