31st January 2013, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

How to join MBA after doing BSc Mathematics?

am doing b.sc mathematic right now. after i will join to mba what uses for this

1st February 2013, 01:25 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join MBA after doing BSc Mathematics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI!
I am happy to inform you that you are eligible for M.B.A after passing B.Sc With maths.

For admission in top M.B.A college you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
> C.A.T
> M.A.T
> G.M.A.T
> X.A.T
> R.M.A.T
etc

ELIGIBILITY FOR M.B.A:-
> Pass graduation with minimum 50% marks from any stream.
For ST/SC candidate minimum 45% marks is require.
> there is no age limit in C.A.T exam.

TOP COLLEGE IN M.B.A EXAM:-

Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad

Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta (IIM C)

Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (IIM B)

Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow (IIM L)

Indian Institute of Management, Indore (IIM I)

Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode (IIM K - Calicut)

ALL THE BEST!
2nd February 2013, 12:54 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to join MBA after doing BSc Mathematics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi

MBA - Masters in Business Administration. This is one of the top Post Graduation courses that any graduate plans for. But since its in HUGE Demand so you have to work quite hard to get a seat in a good MBA College.

Firstly in reply to your query, I would say you surely can apply to join MBA after your graduation in B.Sc Mathematics. Any Graduate can apply for this post graduation. I am going to give you a step wise procedure.

->> Apply for the Entrances CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT, CMAT, NMAT, IIFT, SNAP, IBSAT and many others. Apply for the colleges in which you wish to take admission.

->> Sit for the exams and try to score the maximum that you can. This would decide your ranking in them and also your percentile which would reflect how you are as compared to the whole lot who attempted the exams.

->> Then you would start getting calls from the colleges in which you have applied. Choose the one which suits you best and then take admission in them.

->> Its a full time 2 years post graduation course which you are to study to become an MBA. Only in your final semester you would get admission in the companies which visit your campus.

For this year all the MBA Entrances have been concluded so I would request you to be on the look out of the Notifications for the Entrances of 2014 year. This year though you can apply for the MAT Exam which is held 4 times in a year. Click Here to know more.

Hope this helps
All the best
Regards
RANJEET
9th May 2013, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

sir next year i hv completed my b.sc maths. so sir am i eligible to giving cat exam for iim ahemdabad??????
or this year some apply sources for this except preparation for ths??
i mean can i apply for admission in iim this year
30th May 2013, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

wat is the cost involved in MBA?
29th June 2013, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir i graduate with bsc maths stream,in cat,mat exam with any stream syllabus are same$
6th July 2013, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Bt i dnt know anythng abt accnts.den how can i apply for this
7th July 2013, 02:50 AM
Unregistered

Sir Now I m doing B.sc math ho after my graduation can i take admission in MBA or i should take admission in MSC plz help me..
1st August 2013, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

sir im a b.sc graduate i wrote cmat this year and i got a decent rank also 9523....for a b.sc which branch in mba is good for me ?? Finance or hrm? Sir plz help out
1st August 2013, 08:24 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for the Master of Business Administration after successfully completing the graduation course. All you need is graduation degree for the MBA course. It does not matter which course you picked for completing graduation.

The Master of Business Administration is 2 years long post graduation course. It is offered in various specialization and you have every right to pick one that suits you the best. Some examples are:

Finance

Marketing

Healthcare

Retail Management

Hospitality

Banking

IT

Economics

Aviation

Human Resources

These are some options for you to choose from. Now if you are interested for MBA then it is necessary to clear any of the following entrance exams to get admission.

CAT

MAT

RMAT

KMAT

GMAT

XAT

JMET

SNAP

I hope you are not confused regarding which exam to appear? If you are then let me help you out. CAT or Common Admission Test is the most preferred entrance exam for MBA. It is conducted by reputed Indian Institutes of Management.

With the help of Common Admission Test you can also take admission in Indian Institutes of Technology and National Institutes of Technology for their management courses. Besides a good CAT score also helps out during the job interviews.

CAT Eligibility

1. Have to complete graduation before applying.

2. With 50 percent or more marks in it.

3. SC/ST will need to score only 45 percent marks.
10th March 2014, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

now I am at last year of graduation (B.Sc, mathematics).could I apply for cat 2014?
2nd July 2015, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

I am very confused because I am completed my bsc mathematics now l am selected for the mba it's a right decision or not
3rd July 2015, 12:57 AM
aamras

DEAR FRIEND,

If you want to do MBA after completing graduation with BSC mathematics, so first of all you should go and fill the mat and cat form, because both exam are conducted or we also say that both exam is the Entrance exam for MBA. one thing more that on the basis of both exam's marks you should get best MBA college like IIM type college.

HOPE INFORMATION IS VALUABLE FOR YOU
5th July 2015, 12:41 AM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Information Regarding MBA Course.

Nice to see your interest in the MBA course. MBA stand for the Master of Business Administrative. It is duration of two years and fully related to the business field. If you are interested in the business field then after completing the graduation degree MBA is the best option for you.

To admission in the MBA course you need to appear in the Entrances CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT, CMAT, NMAT, IIFT, SNAP, IBSAT and many others. Apply for the colleges in which you wish to take admission. There are many private college like KIIT VIT, SRM....also provide the MBA course.

As we know that IIM is the best college of MBA. To get admission in the IIM you need to get good score in the CAT examination. In today age the competition is really tough so you need to work hard. So, i advise you study well to get batter career ahead. Wish you all the best for your brightness future.
4th June 2016, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Can we go other subject after bsc in top MBA college other than math?
25th October 2020, 07:12 AM
Unregistered

Sir i'm graduation in B.sc maths when go to direct MBA admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?