6th June 2012, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

What can I do next after scoring 49% in PU science?

I have scored 49% in pu science what I can do next corse?...please tell me

15th July 2013, 07:02 PM
deepa...

Default Re: What can I do next after scoring 49% in PU science?

hi...
as you are a science student, you can go for any course if you are a pass candidate..
as per your percentage, you can join for engineering, or bsc courses..
if you are a PCM student, that is if you have physics, chemistry, mathematics as main subjects, then you can do engineering...
in case if you don't have mathematics, and instead biology, you can do bio medical engineering...
or else, you can go for any engineering branch....
you can also join for BBA,BBM, B. Com, BCA...
which are three year under graduate courses..
you should take MBA or MCA after completion of the course to get high salary job...
you can even take bsc in physics, mathematics, chemistry or BA in English or any other language..
2nd August 2013, 01:20 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do next after scoring 49% in PU science?

You can join either to engineering or medicine. Engineering degree can be selected, if studied mathematics as a subject. Those having studied Biology as a subject can select courses in medicine. But a minimum of 50% marks is mandatory. Reserved category students are offered with concession in marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?