2nd October 2012, 08:35 PM
raj juthani

How to join MCA course in Abroad?

i wan to know about the mca related informations in abroad..please provide to me the info

4th October 2015, 02:57 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join MCA course in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by raj juthani View Post
i wan to know about the mca related informations in abroad..please provide to me the info

For a MCA the qualification required is a degree in 10+2+4 format. In some countries it is 15 years of formal education. It is available in the colleges of USA, UK, Canada and Australia. You can download the necessary application forms and submit the same online. You will have to comply with the requirements laid down in the applications. The marks in TOEFL or IELTS will be considered in addition to the formal education. Some institutions have made it mandatory that you have work experience also. You have to choose the country and college first to identify the requirements clearly.
26th October 2017, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join MCA course in Abroad?

What is difference between MS and MCA? Please suggest some best universities in US or Germany who provide MCA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?