13th July 2014, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

Detailed admission procedure to apply for MCA programme in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and best MCA college in Abroad? How this course is differ from India?

hi,
I m doing my Bca degree from college which is affliated to Banglore university ,i will be graduating soon , i wish to do post graduation (MCA) in abroad, so please let me know the details abt the admission process, eligiblity , best colleges,, and how does it vary from a course of our country ,,

hope i will get reply

Thank you

29th June 2017, 07:17 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed admission procedure to apply for MCA programme in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and best MCA college in Abroad? How this course is differ from India?

Studying MCA in India and abroad is 3 years of duration. Studying in abroad is better and gives better opportunities than in India. The eligibility required to study MCA in abroad is mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- You need to complete graduation degree or equivalent degree in related stream with minimum 50% from any recognized university.
- You need attend entrance exams like GRE/ TOEFL/ IELTS with good score.
- You need have a finical support for tuition fees & living expenses.
- You should not have any criminal background & any criminal case.

Application process:
- After clearing the exam you need apply for the colleges based on your score.
- If you are eligible for the university they'll send you application letter.
- After getting application letter you need apply for student visa through online or consultancy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?