26th June 2012, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

How to join medical course? I have passed 10th and doing a job in Gastroentrology as Technician

i am 10th pass so now iam dooing a job in gasstroentrolgy as a technician an traning 3 years in the same institution now i want do a medical course at evning what can i do

10th November 2022, 06:49 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join medical course? I have passed 10th and doing a job in Gastroentrology as Technician

You have not mentioned any particular
medical course.
One of the most popular medical course without NEET is the paramedical course .
Paramedics around the globe have been earning whooping amounts as salary and stipend with the correct choice of paramedical courses after 10th.

The levels of paramedical courses list include
Diploma course
Certificate course
Bachelor's degree course
Those who have completed their 12th with physics, chemistry and biology are eligible to join.

Apart from institute, online learning platforms like Udemy and Coursera offer short term courses.
Interested candidates can select thr institute and fill the application form for the same for admission purpose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?