6th April 2013, 09:19 PM
praveena prakash

How to join in medical field after passing 12th?

i would like to join in medical field after my +2 .which course is best for me .i am a bio-maths student .which course is more valuable other than m.b.b.s

21st March 2014, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join in medical field after passing 12th?

Can i join medical field after 12th being a commerce student??6
23rd March 2014, 09:40 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to join in medical field after passing 12th?

Soon after completion of 12th class in Life Sciences, the best course for you to join is Medicine.

This is a good choice for the candidates who want to see themselves as Doctors.

You can treat the patients and you can give life to them by working as a Doctor.

If you are not interested to join Medicine, then you can opt for any of the following courses
BDS
Bachelor of Physiotherapy
Veterinary
Homeopathy course etc.

These are the top professional courses in the field of Life Sciences and you can earn top salaries by completing any of these courses.

You should crack an Entrance Exam to get admission for any of these courses.

You can also opt for several Pharmacy courses like
D-Pharmacy
B-Pharmacy

Even for these courses also, you should get through Entrance Exam.

You can also opt for 3 year Graduation course in B.Sc with any of the following life science subjects like
Biotechnology
Microbiology
Botany
Zoology
Bio-Chemistry
Genetics etc.

You can also opt for
B.Sc Nursing
B.Sc in Agriculture

You should have strong subject knowledge and practical knowledge in order to get job in Life Sciences and to perform well in the job that you join.

Wish you all the best.
23rd March 2014, 11:00 AM
Darker

Thumbs up Re: How to join in medical field after passing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by praveena prakash View Post
i would like to join in medical field after my +2 .which course is best for me .i am a bio-maths student .which course is more valuable other than m.b.b.s
hello praveena u have many choices after 12 in medical field except mbbs.. u can do bsc from medicle a excelnt scope thre or apply for pmt n on the basis of it u can take admision,, i n any colleg get,, n thre r other choices too like phisyotherpist n bds (dental dr) so dont be so confused i knw ur situation just relax n thnk silently and choose ur carrier bst of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?