25th February 2013, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

How to join MSc electronics? I am doing BSc electronics

Hi sir, Now i am doing Bsc electronics and i would like to join Msc electronics. so please tell me, how may marks required for good job in electronics.? ? and which faclty u'll preffered after Bsc electronics

Related Questions:
12th March 2013, 07:50 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join MSc electronics? I am doing BSc electronics

You can go for M.Sc in Electronics. The degree can be selected in applied electronics or electronics science. Electronics and Communication, Electronics and Telecommunication, etc are other areas of specialization. Usually a minimum of 50% marks in M.Sc is enough to get a rewarding job. Admissions are done on merit basis or entrance exams.
18th October 2013, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir present i am doing 3rd year b.sc electronics, then how i apply to m.sc.electronics and when i will apply to m.sc.electronics...
30th December 2013, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

iam doing 2nd sem b.sc electronic in maharanis, how i apply to msc in electronic what is the percentage i should have to write entrance exam
26th December 2019, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

I am studying b.sc electronics but iIwant a job for Isro which subject I choose in m.sc
23rd April 2020, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir l am post graduate with bsc electronics But I want a MSc electronics. How many colleges of tirupathi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?