6th January 2012, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Which universities allow Ph.D in electronics after completing MSc in Electronics with 74%?

i completed msc electronics with74%.i want to join phd in electronics .which universitys r allow the phd in electronis ? After comleting phd can i work as a lectur in enggineirig collage

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after pursuing MSc Electronics?
  2. What should I do further to study PhD in Electronics after completing M.Sc?
  3. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Electronics to a Lecturer?
  4. List of universities offering part time PhD in Electronics in Kerala?
  5. Complete information about PhD in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  6. How to do MSc in electronics after completing BSc in electronics?
  7. Person with B.E. Electronics and M.Tech Energy is eligible for PhD?
  8. How to pursue M.Tech electronics from IIT Madras? I am doing MSc in Electronics from Dharwad
  9. Is it possible for me to get admission in Ph.D Electronics if I have completed M.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  10. Sample papers for msc electronics entrance exams for different universities
  11. What is the job scope if I study electronics honors in BSc? Will I be eligible to appear in GATE examination after completing raduation with electronics honors and Msc in electronics?
  12. Best universities and colleges for MSc electronics? I am studying BSc electronics
  13. How to join Ph.D electronics after MSc electronics? I am studying MSc electronics
  14. Is there any scope in MSc Electronics? Can MSc Electronics or MBA be done after BSc Electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of universities in Germany for MSc after completing electronics and communication?
  16. Entrance exams available to study PhD in Electronics for postgraduate? -- [New]
  17. Which one is better for my career M.Sc Electronics or M.Sc Maths (for women)?
  18. How to join MSc electronics? I am doing BSc electronics
2nd August 2012, 09:46 PM
MOUSE92

Default Re: Which universities allow Ph.D in electronics after completing MSc in Electronics with 74%?

dear,

--you have to complete graduation in engineering

--then post graduation in engineering

--some institution also seek for job experience

course duration :

--4 to 5 years

best institutions:

international institute of information and technology

malviya institute of technology

institute of technology and marine engineer

sir m vishveshvariya institute of technology

good luck
23rd May 2013, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which universities allow Ph.D in electronics after completing MSc in Electronics with 74%?

is there any experience required to do phd after completion of M.E
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?