23rd June 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

How to join Naval/Marine engineering after completing class 12th with 90%?

I have completed class XII with 90% i want join naval/marine engineering sposore by govt of india

7th July 2013, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Naval/Marine engineering after completing class 12th with 90%?

i am study 12th standard in stateboard with pcm , how many mark i want to score in each subject. if what type question is asked in entrance exam.who can i prepare
3rd February 2014, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Naval/Marine engineering after completing class 12th with 90%?

i am studying in class 12th in state board with pcmb,how many marks i need to score in each subjects. and what are the things that a person should have compulsary in them to become marine engineer...please sir reply me i wanted to know
27th April 2016, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

I have completed class 12 with pcm and i am also having extra computer knowledge with there certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?