4th March 2014, 08:37 PM
Zakariyahussain

How to join Hotel management course after completing 12th class of science subject

Sir
Iam zakariya , i would like to join hotel managment course.I completed 12th class of subject science.But i got only pass mark in 12th class.Did i can join the course?
Please help me...

Related Questions:
  1. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  2. How to do hotel management after passing class 12th?
  3. Which hotel management institute should I prefer after passing class 12th?
  4. Will I get admission in hotel management if i fail in 1 subject in 12th boards exams?
  5. How to do hotel management after passing 12th science?
  6. Percentage needed in 12th for doing Hotel Management and when the forms of Hotel Management are generally released? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I join Diploma in Hotel Management after completion of 10th standard or 12th class?
  8. Application for Hotel Management after completing 12th from science faculty with 50%? Date of conduct of the entrance exam?
  9. How to go for Hotel Management after passing 12th science?
  10. How to pursue hotel management if my daughter has passed 10th class in Hyderabad? Can I join in any hotel management course after 10th?
  11. Eligibility for doing Hotel Management? Courses which I should opt? List of top HM institutes in India?
  12. What to do after completing 12th class? I am studying in class 12th
  13. Which subject should I take in commerce side so as to join Hotel Management after 12th?
  14. Career in Hotel management & catering after 12th commerce without maths?
  15. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students?
  16. Can I do Hotel Management after completing 10th class?
  17. Can I get a job in Indian Railways Department after completing BSc Catering Science and Hotel Management?
  18. How to join hotel management course after passing my 10th?
5th March 2014, 08:31 PM
adi d architect

Default Re: How to join Hotel management course after completing 12th class of science subject

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakariyahussain View Post
Sir
Iam zakariya , i would like to join hotel managment course.I completed 12th class of subject science.But i got only pass mark in 12th class.Did i can join the course?
Please help me...
its just a simple u have to give a state level exam n then interview where u wish to take admission n i will also advice u to search the future path map it will help u as well as u r society
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?