25th May 2012, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma? I have just completed my 2nd year in electronics and communication engineering

Hello Sir..........
Myself Ishika Sharma. I have just completed my second year in electronics and communication engineering diploma and going to enter final year now.
i want to know the opportunities and procedure to apply for aeronautical engineering after the accomplishment of diploma...
I shall be highly thankful to you for this guidance.

Related Questions:
  1. Which options of branches are available for B.E. after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? -- [New]
  2. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  3. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  4. How to get a good job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  5. Procedure to get jobs after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  6. Chances to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Electronics and Communication Engineering Diploma holder?
  7. Procedure to apply for Aeronautical or Marine engineering? I have completed 2nd year computer engineering diploma
  8. Can I get admission in engineering college in direct 2nd year after completing diploma in electronics and tele-communication?
  9. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) if completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  10. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. Can I get admission in B.Sc(Electronics) 2nd year if completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  13. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How should I join Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  15. Can I doAeronuatical engineering after finishing diploma?
  16. How should I proceed for engineering degree after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  17. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  18. Procedure to apply for training in Bokaro Steel Plant for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering 2nd year student?
26th May 2012, 03:19 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma? I have just completed my 2nd year in electronics and communication engineering

if you want to get admission in the AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING after diploma,then you will have to give the entrance exam for it .
you will have to give the LEET exam after diploma.
LEET stands for LATERAL ENGINEERING ENTRANCE TEST
Minimum qualification for the exam is thad the candidate must have completed their diploma with atleast 50% marks or who are in the final year of diploma are also weligible for the exam.

after the exam if you will got excellent marks then you can get admission in the aeronautical engineering in any good college or university in the graduation.

thank you
all the best......
4th June 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma? I have just completed my 2nd year in electronics and communication engineering

Dear sir
i am a student of diploma in electrical Engineering. (final year) can I appear in IIT Entrance through lateral entry.

Aman Kumar
16th June 2012, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in automobile engineering.I Like to know if there ll b fees concession for BE in Aeronautical engineering if i get good marks in the entrance exams
16th June 2012, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

hello sir.....
i m tejas patani.i m studying in third year computer engg....
i want do areonautica engg....so how to apply for that & what is the critria for that???
15th December 2012, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

dear sir i'm harish patil this year i got complete my puc in science, now please tell me about aeronotics engineering
15th December 2012, 11:50 PM
Cool Srk
Senior Member+

Hi Friend,

if you want to get admission in the AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING after diploma,then you will have to give the entrance exam for it .
you will have to give the LEET exam after diploma.
LEET stands for LATERAL ENGINEERING ENTRANCE TEST
Minimum qualification for the exam is thad the candidate must have completed their diploma with atleast 50% marks or who are in the final year of diploma are also weligible for the exam.

Cool Thanks....
4th June 2013, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

i have completed diploma in electronics and communication. and now iam going to write CET exam can i choice aeronautical engineering branch?
4th June 2013, 06:55 PM
M.PRUDHVI RAJ
Member+

Hai friend,

To get admission into the Engineering college after diploma, you need to write the ECET exam.

If you get a good rank in the ECET exam, then you will get admission into the top Engineering college and you can select your favorite stream in your Engineering.

So, study well for the ECET exam.

Work Hard.

All the best.
5th June 2013, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to get a schloarship for pilot training after i complete diploma in eletronic and communication engineering please reply in my e mail [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?