18th October 2011, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

How to join Railway Job after finishing diploma in ECE with 60%? Books to be referred?

I am devi i finish diploma in ece with 60 percentage. How join railway job and what prepar book then railway exam how come now ?

16th November 2011, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Railway Job after finishing diploma in ECE with 60%? Books to be referred?

is there any jobs for diploma holders in ece in railway department...? Plz inform me.
18th November 2011, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Railway Job after finishing diploma in ECE with 60%? Books to be referred?

Sir i need a job after when i complete my diploma coarse at 2012, will u give me the idea ,from where i got a job,
3rd January 2012, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

sir i need a job in railways after my completion of diploma in 2012 how to apply ? which book i had to refer for job ? what should i had to do?
7th January 2012, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

how to get railway job after passing b.tech.
24th January 2012, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Sir i need a job in railway. When i compleat diploma in electronics at 2012..please sir give me idea for job
25th February 2012, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

I wanna job after i have completed my diploma in Ece with 70% in railway nd how should i entire in that nd what is the procedure to be nd is the job wil be temporary or permanent
3rd April 2012, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

sir i had complete my diploma in ece in this year i would like to do the job in railway recruitment so please inform that what departments had and examination pattern
19th April 2012, 01:50 AM
jayanthisuji

Smile Re: How to join Railway Job after finishing diploma in ECE with 60%? Books to be referred?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
sir i need a job after when i complete my diploma coarse at 2012, will u give me the idea ,from where i got a job,
hi, friend you can apply for railway recruitment exam... For tha you have to prepare ur skills such as, communication, numerical aptitude(r.s.agarval book), then verbal aptitude.. This is more than enough for you to get placed in railways.
7th December 2012, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

hi sir, my name is balaraju. i got 82.45% in deploma,
iam studying be ece 3rd year in svp engineering college,
my aim is get a job in railway department. so please tell me, which type of jobs are available for ece,
how to get that job, which type of books are refer, how much of persentage required after be to get a job.
please guide me to get a job in rrb.
my email - [email protected]
thanking you sir..
5th May 2013, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Please answer the all question
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?