19th February 2015, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Can I get job in Indian Railway on Intermediate basis and continue my education if studying B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year?

Hello Sir/Mam..

I am Deepika studying in b.tech 3 rd ECE department i was interested to do government job...can i get a indian railway job based on intermediate 12th qualification...and i want to continue my studies by doing job??? If possible...and my intermediate percentage is 88%...can i get railway job..

20th February 2015, 02:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in Indian Railway on Intermediate basis and continue my education if studying B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam..

I am Deepika studying in b.tech 3 rd ECE department i was interested to do government job...can i get a indian railway job based on intermediate 12th qualification...and i want to continue my studies by doing job??? If possible...and my intermediate percentage is 88%...can i get railway job..
You have completed 12th standard so you are eligible for SCRA exam.

Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Examination in the month of October or November.

Applicant should have completed 12th examination with physics, chemistry and mathematics as compulsory subjects from a recognized School or equivalent qualification and candidates who are doing final year of 12th can also apply for this examination.

Those candidates who have completed Bachelor's degree with Physics and Mathematics may also apply for this examination and there is no percentage bar to apply for SCRA examination.

Your age should be 17 to 21 years old for SCRA exam.

Pattern for SCRA exam:-

To get more information about SCRA exam, you can visit the official website http://www.upsc.gov.in
18th April 2016, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get job in Indian Railway on Intermediate basis and continue my education if studying B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year?

sir i am clear my 12 and want to job in railway with continue my studies of graduation is it possible that studies being through by railway
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?