14th May 2013, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

How to join regular college if I am a student of SMU BCA?

I am a student of smu bca .. i had completed my first year.. i want to go to the regular college in second year ... it is possible or not..?

15th May 2013, 12:11 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to join regular college if I am a student of SMU BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of smu bca .. i had completed my first year.. i want to go to the regular college in second year ... it is possible or not..?
It will now not be possible to take admission in Regular course in any other college.The reason behind is that :-
  • You will not be able to produce your Transfer Certificate of your class 10+2 which has been submitted by you during admission in SMU.
  • No university/College allows to take admission in 2nd Year without studying 1st year in that particular college/university.
As your are studying from SMU(Sikkim Manipal University),its degree is recognized from the UGC New Delhi and also approved from the DEC(Distance Educational council),so you do not have to worry about higher studies/Government jobs.Your degree will be valid for all kinds of jobs.

After completing your BCA(Bachelor of Computer Application),you will be come eligible to apply for Technical as well as for Non Technical post in both Government and Private organizations.

However if you are interested to take admission in Regular degree course in other college/university then you will have to take admission in first year during starting session.But my suggestion is not to create gap between study session because it will create problems during campus placement.After completing your BCA You should apply for MCA Entrance exams for taking admission in Regular degree colleges.If you will get pass in the MCA Entrance exams you will able to take admission in that particular colleges.

The Entrance exams in which you can apply after completing your MCA/during the final semester of BCA.These are :-
  • AIMCET(for taking admission in IIT Campus).
  • NIMCET(For taking admission in NIT Campuses)
  • BITCAT(For taking admission in BIT Mesra).
  • MAH-CET(for taking admission in MCA Colleges of Maharashtra).
  • BHU-JEE(for taking admission in BHU Varanasi).
  • JNU-JEE(for taking admission in JNU,New Delhi).
25th January 2014, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

i am doing BSC-it in student of SMU,DE. this is my last year but somebody said SMU,de student will not get admission in regular college .i want to do MCA in regular college but i can't thinking how it possible. if i will not get admission then life will goes in hell. how to solve it somebody please say something about it.
26th August 2014, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of bca 3sem when my bca degree compleated then i can do mca from regular university
14th May 2016, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

I am in chennai and had done plus two with computer science maths physics and chemistry can I do regular bachelor or computer science regular course from Chennai if so where is the centre?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?