11th March 2012, 10:22 PM
Arun megan

How may I do BCA from SMU through correspondence ? Am I eligible for MCA as a regular student? I'm in 4th sem and want to quit B.Tech(IT)

Sir i want to quit from b.tech IT 4th sem and i want to do bca from smu in distance mode after bca from smu will i be elligible for mca as a reguler student?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to take admission in MCA? I am doing BCA through correspondence course in IGNOU
  2. Regular MCA after B.Sc (IT) from SMU though distance learning?
  3. Am I eligible for lateral entry in 3rd semester of MCA regular?
  4. Can I get admission in SRM, Chennai to study MCA being a BCA 6th semester student of SMU? Brief idea about MCA course in SRM, Chennai?
  5. Can I do MCA regular or correspondence after completing BCA with 64%? Is IGNOU best for correspondence?
  6. What should I do after BCA(computer application) from Sikkim Manipal university through correspondence?
  7. Am I eligible for admission in JNU for MCA course? I have 47% in 10th(RBSE BOARD) and 64% in 12th (CBSE BOARD). I am currently doing BCA from JNU.
  8. Whether correspondence MCA has equal value of Regular MCA for SSC and IBPS aspirant? List of universities in Bareilly? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible to appear in NIMCET with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  10. Possibility to get scholarship to study MCA in SMU?
  11. Where to do MCA? BCA final year with no maths at 10+2 level -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I transfer from SMU to Delhi University? I am doing BCA 4th sem
  13. How to join regular college if I am a student of SMU BCA?
  14. Can I be eligible to do MCA from IP university after doing BCA?
  15. Can BCA student from SMU take admission to Vasanthali for MCA?
  16. Is MCA correspondence valuable? Good universities for this course?
  17. Can I get selected in Accenture through on-campus if secured 76% in 10th, 52%in 12th and 78% in both BCA & MCA 3rd semester?
  18. List of Companies offering Internship Program for the candidates of 4th semester of MCA course?
26th March 2012, 07:48 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I do BCA from SMU through correspondence ? Am I eligible for MCA as a regular student? I'm in 4th sem and want to quit B.Tech(IT)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arun megan View Post
Sir i want to quit from b.tech IT 4th sem and i want to do bca from smu in distance mode after bca from smu will i be elligible for mca as a reguler student?

The Distance programs offered by the Sikkim Manipal University is regulated by Directorate of Distance Learning and the University is recognized by University Grant Commission [UGC]. In order to get admission in the Bachelor of Computer Application [BCA] program candidate must have passed the +2 level of exam from a recognized board or hold a 3 year Diploma certificate from a State Board of Technical Education and six months Computer course from a reputed Institution. The course comprise of Six semesters.

Since, the University is recognized by the required regulatory bodies, candidates are eligible for the MCA program through regular mode given one must score a minimum of 60% marks in the bachelors program and must have studied maths in either +2 or Graduation.

For more Information one may refer to the official website of SMU.
14th November 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I do BCA from SMU through correspondence ? Am I eligible for MCA as a regular student? I'm in 4th sem and want to quit B.Tech(IT)

HOW DOING MCA FROM SMU BENIFITTED ME AND ,
HOW CAN I WILL BE ELIGIBLE TO DO MCA FROM THAT UNIVERSITY
IF I AM DOING CORRESPONDENCE COURSE PRESENTLY FROM IGNOU...
PLEASE TELL ME....
10th July 2013, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

sir i am student of BCA 5th semester from IGNOU.sir Is that possible i quit the 5th semester from ignou and start 5th semester BCA with Sikkim manipal university distance learning.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?