7th December 2012, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

How to join school after passing 10th from CBSE

I am a student who is about to pass 10th in March2013 from cbse. I would like to join a school which provides me with schooling as well as NDA coaching.

24th May 2013, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join school after passing 10th from CBSE

i am a student who is about to pass 10th in March2013 from cbse. I would like to join a school which provides me with schooling as well as NDA coaching
28th September 2014, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

can 10th passed students continue their studies in NDA institutions such as VIZAG NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY?
3rd June 2021, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

I am 10th kerala2021 March exam student I would like to join 11th class at NDA coaching
6th June 2021, 10:14 AM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Hello student
After passing 10th class from CBSE board you can take admission in 11th class CBSE board school or any other state board school. But as you know that in today's covid-19 pandemic situation all schools are closed due to lock down and coronavirus you can directly take admission through online mode and you are classes are also going on through online mode only. The situation of physical classes will occur when the situation will be normal. Any other latest information you can get from your school in which you are going to take admission.
27th March 2022, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

I am girl student of class 10th & i want to join 11th standard in sainik School 2022-23 . Please guide me how can i apply for the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?