15th June 2013, 12:20 PM
k.y

How to join in SV Ayurvedic college, Tirupati? I am a OC student

Iam an OC student, how much rank is needed for me to join in SV Ayurvedic college,Tirupati.

18th June 2016, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join in SV Ayurvedic college, Tirupati? I am a OC student

please inform admission in to BAMS procedure, direct admission or through EAMCET 2016
1st October 2016, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available under convener quota for BAMS
13th June 2019, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE LAST STATE RANK IN 2018 WHO GOT SEAT IN SV COLLEGE FOR BAMS COURSE
27th June 2022, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

There are certain things which I think everyone should know before taking admission in this college. The Pros & Cons list :

Pros :
1. Hospital is one of the finest ayurvedic hospitals I%u2019ve seen in my lifetime till now.
2. Fees is very low.
3. Medicines and treatment is totally free and provided by the hospital.
4. College professors are very nice and they got a great knowledge i.e. theoritical knowledge, clinical and practical knowledge.
5. Campus is very nice since it is surrounded by few of the most nicest colleges of India.

Cons :
1. If you%u2019re a NON-HINDU, don%u2019t take admission here. This college isn%u2019t for Non-Hindus. These kind of rules still exists in these kind of downgraded areas of India. If you%u2019re thinking %u2018this is a medical college and it%u2019s 21st century which educational institutions have this kind of silly rules ?%u2019 then you should visit this college.
2. HOSTELS ARE NOT PROVIDED TO NON-HINDU STUDENTS. They won%u2019t mention or inform you about this rule before the admission. Whole college administration has created and following this rule.
3. If you%u2019re from other state then it%u2019s a highly recommended suggestion that you don%u2019t come to this college.

As a ALL INDIA QUOTA NON-HINDU INDIAN STUDENT of this college, I personally suggest you to go for other ayurvedic colleges of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?