27th January 2013, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

How to join telecommunication company after passing B.Tech ECE 3rd year

i am b-tech(e-c) 3rd year student i want to know how the telecommunicaton companys take student in job. so please send slyabous

Related Questions:
5th June 2013, 01:54 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to join telecommunication company after passing B.Tech ECE 3rd year

Hi

Since you are in 3rd year. You can get job in following two ways

- Through campus placement
- Through offcampus

syllabus for both is same as your btech course.
Most interviewer would ask you about yourself, your b.tech project, your internship or project after 3rd year and some extra technical question.

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?