15th September 2012, 07:37 PM
honey jhamb

How to join WIPRO for 6 months training?

i m honey jhamb from fazilka,punjab..i want to join a wipro for 6 months training............

19th September 2012, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join WIPRO for 6 months training?

i want to do my 6th month training in wipro, what i should do for this?
13th October 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

i want to do my six months training in wipro, what i should do for this?
13th October 2012, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

how can i get a chance to do 6 months electronics and communication training in wipro for my sixth semester? criteria for training?
19th October 2012, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Hai i am course for diplom in electronics and communication engg i am now BE college evening enginnering college (sjce college) yes please i am physically handicapped 71% i am want now job for joining in wipro training please u mobile give pl sms
24th November 2012, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

I want know about the process of 6 month industrial training in wipro,tcs
8th September 2013, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

i want to join with wipro
13th October 2013, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

hello
I m doing b.tech in CSE and now in 7 sem. Please tell if HCL CDC in mohali phase 8 in good for industrial training in java.
22nd October 2013, 06:41 PM
singhnehaa

Hello everyone you want to doing short term course..

Six Month Industrial Project Training in Delhi

Six Months Industrial Project Training in Delhi for Java, J2EE, Advance Java
Our Industry experts help candidates to understand the importance and utility of the human skills and its application in the Industrial context. Such session help candidates to transform in to a professional.

CMC Limited a Tata Enterprise (TCS Subsidiary) is a premier information technology company with an all India presence having ISO 9001-2000 certification for its R&D center & System Integration (NR group). It is largest one point Support Company in the country providing a wide range of IT services including Hardware Maintenance, System Integration, Networking and Education & Training. CMC Limited has been conducting computer-training programmers for various organizations since 1978.
The Live Project Training will be provided in these areas with the help of Industrial professionals

TCS Subsidiary, CMC Ltd New Delhi a TATA Enterprise is providing 6 Months / 6 Weeks Industrial & Project Training to all MCA/B.E/B.Tech/BCA students. We have tied- up with various Engineering colleges in the form of Project / Industrial Training to provide the high-end training program especially on:-

Java, J2EE, Advance Java

SQL Server

Dot Net & Microsoft Technologies (ASP, ASPX, VB, .net etc)

Oracle

PHP/PHP++

MCITP

Linux & Red Hat (RHCE, RHEL)

Embedded Systems

Robotics

Android

CCNA, Networking

CCNP

The program focuses on increasing the employability of a candidate and makes him fit for the job market.
LIMITED SEATS For 45 Days, 8 weeks, 2 months, 6 months and 6 Weeks Project training for Btech, MCA, BCA, BSc IT, MSc IT, Polytechnic, etc
Eligibility - MCA / B. Tech./B.C.A /B.E /MSC (IT & CS).
Period of Training: - 6 weeks, 6 months, 45 Days, 60 Days, 90 Days and 120 Days, 6 months

Please feel free to contact us for any further clarifications.
CONTACT
CMC Ltd. E-78, South Extension Part-1, New Delhi
Call: - 0-8588893991/92/93
Email- [email protected] or [email protected]
For Further Details Log on to: www.cmcnewdelhi.com
22nd October 2013, 06:44 PM
singhnehaa

Hello everyone you want to doing short term course in wipro and tcs and cmc..

Six Months Industrial Project Training in Delhi

Six Months Industrial Project Training in Delhi for Java, J2EE, Advance Java
Our Industry experts help candidates to understand the importance and utility of the human skills and its application in the Industrial context. Such session help candidates to transform in to a professional.
CMC Limited a Tata Enterprise (TCS Subsidiary) is a premier information technology company with an all India presence having ISO 9001-2000 certification for its R&D center & System Integration (NR group). It is largest one point Support Company in the country providing a wide range of IT services including Hardware Maintenance, System Integration, Networking and Education & Training. CMC Limited has been conducting computer-training programmers for various organizations since 1978.
The Live Project Training will be provided in these areas with the help of Industrial professionals
TCS Subsidiary, CMC Ltd New Delhi a TATA Enterprise is providing 6 Months / 6 Weeks Industrial & Project Training to all MCA/B.E/B.Tech/BCA students. We have tied- up with various Engineering colleges in the form of Project / Industrial Training to provide the high-end training program especially on:-
• Java, J2EE, Advance Java
• SQL Server
• Dot Net & Microsoft Technologies (ASP, ASPX, VB, .net etc)
• Oracle
• PHP/PHP++
• MCITP
• Linux & Red Hat (RHCE, RHEL)
• Embedded Systems
• Robotics
• Android
• CCNA, Networking
• CCNP

The program focuses on increasing the employability of a candidate and makes him fit for the job market.
LIMITED SEATS For 45 Days, 8 weeks, 2 months, 6 months and 6 Weeks Project training for Btech, MCA, BCA, BSc IT, MSc IT, Polytechnic, etc
Eligibility - MCA / B. Tech./B.C.A /B.E /MSC (IT & CS).
Period of Training: - 6 weeks, 6 months, 45 Days, 60 Days, 90 Days and 120 Days, 6 months

Please feel free to contact us for any further clarifications.
CONTACT
CMC Ltd. E-78, South Extension Part-1, New Delhi
Call: - 0-8588893991/92/93
Email- [email protected] or [email protected]
For Further Details Log on to: www.cmcnewdelhi.com
4th October 2014, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

hello
i am in b.tech(cse) 7th sem from MDU rohtak and i want to internship for 6 month from wipro.

THANK YOU
gmailid:[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?