24th February 2011, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

How can I join training in WIPRO while in 4th sem of B.Tech?

i want to do training after 4th sem means after 2nd year in wipro company how i can do training and what is its fee for giving training also what i have to do for taking training in this company.

21st September 2011, 10:41 PM
peterpan10
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I join training in WIPRO while in 4th sem of B.Tech?

You can join WIPRO training while you are doing 3rd year of B.TECH.But you have to be careful about FINE.
there must an attendance fine.But you will have to give your semester examination.Otherwise there will be backlogs.
28th September 2011, 05:15 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Smile Re: How can I join training in WIPRO while in 4th sem of B.Tech?

HI DEAR,
You can join WIPRO training while you are doing 3rd year of B.TECH.But you have to be careful about FINE.

there must an attendance fine.But you will have to give your semester examination.Otherwise there will be backlog.

GOOD LUCK
28th September 2011, 05:25 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Smile Re: How can I join training in WIPRO while in 4th sem of B.Tech?

HI DEAR,

there must an attendance fine.But you will have to give your semester examination.Otherwise there will be backlog.

GOOD LUCK
14th February 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

i m second year(4th sem) Electrical and Electronics student from New Horizon College of Engineering Bangalore and i m planning to go on an industrial trip in hyderabad along with my entire class.So i would like to know about reputed companies which provides oppurtunity for our branch people to indulge in such training(short term) to acquire some experience.Plz do tell the entire procedure means how to apply and what n all we need to do.
12th May 2012, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

hi, i got selected in wipro as 2012 fresher. i want to know training details of wipro for freshers. im intrested in java technology, is there any way to get
it, if anybody know , let me know plz....
16th October 2012, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

i am complete diploma E&C haw can i join training in wipro.
2nd June 2014, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

i am b.tech 2nd year student of ece and i have given 4th semester after it i am confused..where should i do training for the best carrier..please direct me....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?