13th August 2016, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

How long does it take to become an Income Tax Officer? When is the exam held and what's the fee structure?

How many years it will take to be an income tax officer after B.Com graduation? What exams are held to be income tax officer?
What's the fees structure ?

14th August 2016, 12:14 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How long does it take to become an Income Tax Officer? When is the exam held and what's the fee structure?

The examination for recruitment as an I.R.S Officer for recruitment in Income tax department is conducted by UPSC as Civil Services examination.

The examination is conducted every year. The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from recognised university.

Candidate's age must be between 21-32 years.

So, you are eligible to appear for examination after B.Com degree. The examination for CSE 2016 Preliminary stage is over. So you have to wait for next year to appear for examination.

To get more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?