18th December 2012, 04:41 PM
Priti09876

How to make my career in government sector after passing B.Tech with electrical and electronics

Hi I m priti, I did B Tech with electrical and electronics. Now I want to switch my career in gov sector. I found that teaching job is best for me. Now I want to know about the procedure and the exams which I have to clear. Plz help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Jobs available in government sector after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics? How can I apply and what are the requirements?
  2. How can I apply for a government sector job after doing B.E in electrical and electronics?
  3. Can a B.Tech IT engineer make a career in Telecom sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the scope of Electronics & Communication and Electrical engineering in private sector? -- [New]
  5. For what kind of job will I be eligible(specially in government sector) after scoring 70% aggregate?
  6. How should I make career in Environment and Forestry in Government Sector if I am graduate in Maths(Honors)? Which are the posts available for it? Eligibility criteria and salary after passing the course?
  7. How to make my career in banking sector after passing B.E in Civil Engineering? What are the career prospects in banking sector?
  8. How can I make a career in government sector after doing B.Com 2nd year correspondence from DU?
  9. How can I make career in Environment and Forestry in Government Sector if I am a graduate in Maths(Honors)? Which are the posts available for me? Eligibility criteria and salary after passing the course?
  10. What are the various branches in B.tech courses?
  11. How to make my career in banking sector after passing B.E in civil engineering?
  12. Am I eligible for SSC J.E Electrical after passing B.Tech electronics and communication engineering?
  13. In which sector can I get a job after passing in IT field?
  14. List of colleges offering DGO after BAMS?
  15. What are the jobs available for me after completing EEE course?
  16. What types of jobs are there in government sector after completing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
  17. Which is better among ECE and Electrical and Electronics(EN)? Which branch has more vacancies in both private and government sector?
  18. How to move towards IT sector after B.Tech? Which software companies should I join after B.Tech?
15th January 2013, 08:44 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to make my career in government sector after passing B.Tech with electrical and electronics

You can find a job in central government by qualifying IES. GATE qualified candidates can try for jobs in PSU. Percentage requirements of the candidate must fall between 60 and 70% (minimum) to have such a job. For teaching jobs, it is better to clear M.Tech. M.Tech with NET qualification will help you to have a job in Govt engineering colleges.
25th June 2013, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to make my career in government sector after passing B.Tech with electrical and electronics

which govt job avilable after BE entc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?