25th January 2013, 04:16 PM
mandar5291

How to make my career in banking sector after passing B.E in civil engineering?

I am mandar deshmukh B.E in Civil Engineering 2012 passout. i Want to make my carrier in Banking sector.
i want to know about the career prospects in banking sector for civil engineer fresher ?

11th May 2014, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to make my career in banking sector after passing B.E in civil engineering?

hi I am suriya... B.E CIVIL final year..I had a great interest in aptitude so I prefer banking sector..
what are the opportunities available in banking sector after finishing B.E CIVIL?
9th June 2017, 04:49 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to make my career in banking sector after passing B.E in civil engineering?

Yes, you are eligible to get job in banking sector because there are no rules about the stream, any graduate/degree completed candidates are eligible to apply for banking jobs. Banking job is the most chosen career. The banking job eligibility and the entrance exam details are mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
In general the eligibility may vary according to the post and bank. The below mentioned eligibility is for most of the banks.

For Clerks:
- The candidate should be citizen of India.
- The candidate should complete 10+2 or equivalent education in any stream from recognized board or they should complete their graduation in any stream with 60% from recognized university.
- The age limit is 25 years and there is 5 years age relaxation for the reservation candidate like SC/ ST/ PwD.

For PO:
- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- The candidate should complete their graduation in any stream with 55-60% from recognized university.
- The candidate should have good knowledge about MS office.

For applying to this posts you can directly apply through online or through the bank official website. You can even apply through the IBPS exam.

IBPS exam eligibility:
- The candidate should be citizen of India.
- The candidate should complete their graduation or degree in any stream with 50% from any recognized university.
- The candidate should have good knowledge about computer.
- The age limit is 20-28 years, there is 3 years age relaxation for OBC, 5 years age relaxation for the SC/ ST and 10 years age relaxation for the PwD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?