16th August 2013, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

How to manage time for studies in 9th standard?

How should i mamage my time for studies in 9th standred

30th June 2015, 09:25 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to manage time for studies in 9th standard?

There is ample of time for 9th standard students to study after the school hours. Generally in India the duration of school for ninth class students is 5-6 hours.

So if your school starts from 7 am and is upto to 1pm. Travelling time must account for 1 hour. Hence overall you spend 7 hours for school daily.

Out of 24 hours, seven hours is spent on school, now you have rest 17 hours, sleep at least for seven hours. You are left with ten more hours.

In ninth class, there are five subjects mainly:

>>Mathematics.

>>Social science which includes History, Economics, Geography, Civics etc.

>>Science.

>>English

>>Hindi/Sanskrit.

From my point of view, you should give at least 1 hour each to every subject except mathematics, give it two hours as it requires practice. So overall self study of 6 hours.

In the remaining four hours, you can do other stuffs like entertainment, taking meals, playing.
27th December 2015, 03:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to manage time for studies in 9th standard?

I have a question I m a student of pre 9 I have missed my one year how can I level my mind to stufy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?