11th February 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for IIT-JEE? How to plan my studies for both school and IIT-JEE? Currently I am in 9th standard

right now i am in 9th std. my ambition is to become an aeronautical engineer. so i want to join in iit. how get prepared for the entrance examination. how to plan my studies for both school and preparation for entrance.

2nd April 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for IIT-JEE? How to plan my studies for both school and IIT-JEE? Currently I am in 9th standard

My son is in 10th Class in CBSE pattern school and I am worried about his future and wanted to shift him in proper place
16th May 2012, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for IIT-JEE? How to plan my studies for both school and IIT-JEE? Currently I am in 9th standard

books i needed to follow in 9th for success in any mpc test and olympiads?
25th May 2012, 07:38 PM
pravallika bobbala

I am stdying in 9th standard . I want to get an iit rank,i am preparing for that only in aschool.how i should i plan my studies ,concentrate,please help me in that
8th June 2012, 07:32 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for IIT-JEE? How to plan my studies for both school and IIT-JEE? Currently I am in 9th standard

Dear Aspirant,
Good to know that you are attentive and serious about your future right from now. But it is too early. You should start preparing for it after 10th. For studying the course of IIT-JEE you will have to pass 10th at least. You will not be able to understand the questions of IIT-JEE if you are in 9th standard now.
At present, you should focus on your 9th standard and then after 10th standard.
But be alert about the news coming in the newspaper and media for this Aeronautical Engineering.
9th June 2012, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in 10th std.I want to get good rank . I have no knowledge about it. how should I prepare for IIT-JEE
entrance exam.
27th June 2012, 11:40 PM
tanveersandhu

Well my dear friend it is very good that even in the 9th standard you are thinking of going into the IIT. To achieve BIG you have to First DREAM BIG and i am happy that you have already set your goal and are dreaming of going into the IIT. I hope you will make it to the IIT one day. For that you will have to keep your basics in PCM(Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) clear and sound. I hope you will start working on that. Clear 9th and 10th with good percentage and then do the same in +1,2 also.Then go for the IIT with full confidence and GOD will Certainly Help you.
It is a common confusion that both the board exams and the entrance exams are different. yes they are different in some manner that the board exams are theoretical and the entrance exams like IIT, AIEEE are objective type. But the syllabus is same for both the Board exams as well as the entrance exams. So you need not to worry about that. You will have only to study according to your syllabus and will have to develop faith in yourself and GOD.
The books that you can follw in 11th and 12th standrad for cracking IIT are:
1. D.C Pandey for Physics
2. Arihant's Chemistry
3. R.D s=Sharma for Mathematics
Best of Luck. Thanks.
13th October 2012, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

iam in 9th class now and iam giving ias exam and iam not geting proper pattern
11th July 2013, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

i am in 9th class i want to get good rank and how to plan my studies for both school & iit-jee.
11th July 2013, 11:23 PM
megayounus786

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
right now i am in 9th std. my ambition is to become an aeronautical engineer. so i want to join in iit. how get prepared for the entrance examination. how to plan my studies for both school and preparation for entrance.
You have to plan in such a way that you need to know every concept from 10th onwards.

You have to hard work very effectively.

If you have any doubts regarding your subject then free feel to ask your Teachers.

Dont' let you in doubtfull

All the best
11th July 2013, 11:41 PM
The Mask Man
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: How to prepare for IIT-JEE? How to plan my studies for both school and IIT-JEE? Currently I am in 9th standard

Quote:

Here are some tips by which you can score good marks.

1) Prepare Time Table: Try to study as least two subjects out of total three per day. This will keep your memory sharp for all subjects. Then spend one hour for a single subject. Just make a schedule

2) Study with Short Breaks: Do not study continuously for more than 30 to 45 minutes.

3) Explain to yourself: Pretend you are both the student and the teacher, and try to explain the chapter or study topic to yourself.

4) Discuss: Discuss important study topics with a willing classmate. Holding such discussion will jog your memory. This is like another form of revision.

5) Sleep Well: Sleep for at least six hours. Eight hours is best.

All the Best
12th July 2013, 02:14 AM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
As you are in class IXth Standard thus first of all you should concentrate for class Xth Board Exam.These are the topics which you should study properly that which help your for IIT-JEE exam as well as in Class Xth board exam are :
  • Algebra.
  • Trigonometry.
  • Height and Distances.
  • Geometrical Skills.
  • Straight Lines.
  • Co-Ordinate Geometry.
In class Xth two exams will be take and these will be :
  • Summative .
  • Formative .
You will have to pass in both the exams and try to work hard to get marks above 8.5 CGPA to get Science stream for Higher Studies.

After passing your class Xth exam,you will have to take admission in Science stream with Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics to apply for IIT-JEE Mains and Advanced.

Under class XI and XII study hard and read you text books properly.Some of the best books which you should refer for class XI and XII are :
  • Pradeep's Book of Chemistry.
  • ABC Book of Physics by Holy Publication.
  • Dinesh Chemistry.
  • H.C.Verma Physics Problems Book.
  • R.S.Agarwal Maths Book.
  • D.K.Sharma Maths Books.
  • N.C.E.R.T Books for Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics for Class XI and XII.

The best opttion will be for you is to join Coaching Institutes to start perparation from Now Onwards and if you have the Potential of self learning and understanding then you can Crack IIT Exam by yourself.Some of th best Coaching Institutes for IIT-JEE Exam are :
  • Sri Chaitanya.
  • Bansal Classes.
  • Narayana Coaching Classes.
  • FIIT-JEE.
  • Akash Institute.
  • Anandum Tutorials.
  • Super 30(Patna).
5th September 2014, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Sir.. i m in class 9 and want to crack iit jee.....
Some better and helpful advices are expected ....i have really strong ambition for that very exam....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?