22nd July 2020, 06:41 PM
Avinash chhetri

How many attempts does Punjab University provides to clear backlogs?

Hi, I have Accountancy paper backlog in my 3rd semester of B.Com under Punjab University. I have already tried 3 times but could not clear it. So, how many more attempts do I am left with?

8th June 2023, 12:23 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many attempts does Punjab University provides to clear backlogs?

Generally , university gives 3 years in addition to 4 years to complete all backlogs
Generally the number of attempts for per paper is 3 to 4 times in the complete span of program and there is also maximum number of years within which one has to complete their degree which is around 6 years.
Thus you have to clear all your backlogs within 6 years.
As you have already appears for the exam , thrice, it's better that you clear it in your next attempt.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?