14th June 2017, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Is there any chance to clear the backlog after 3 attempts for B.Sc Maths?

Is is there any another chance to clear the exam that I can't pass in 3rd attempt in first sem in math in b.sc non medical? What should I do for the same? Can you please help me with the details on this? Awaiting to get the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to clear Pending Papers/Backlogs of BE/B.tech. (Engineering) after year gaps? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How much attempts are given to clear one backlog paper of final year engineering exam?
  3. Is it possible for me to get admission in any of the course if I have 2 backlogs in diploma electronics and communication course?
  4. Is there any chance to complete B.Tech backlog papers from Kerala University this year?
  5. Will I be eligible to attend the MNC written test if I have 1 standing arrear in project in 8th sem?
  6. Can I write 3rd semester backlog in 6th semester? When is the right time?
  7. Am I eligible to get an Education Loan to study MBA after completing B.Tech with backlog?
  8. Is there any chance of companies finding out the backlogs if I try to hide it during campus placement?
  9. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year?
  10. Will I get education loan in 2nd year if one back subject is there in 1st year?
  11. Will I be eligible to apply for campus placements if I have 1 back paper while am in 3rd year?
  12. Will any company hire me after having few backlogs in 4 years of engineering?
  13. Will I be allowed to join if got placed in iGATE but failed in a subject of B.Tech 7th semester?
  14. Can I move from 4th to 5th semester if I have 3 back subjects?
  15. Is there a chance to do M.Sc in Maths abroad?
  16. Can I continue with my UG after having 1 exam supplementary in income tax?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Infosys placement if I have 2 years gap in between B.Tech?
  18. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics?
15th June 2017, 11:39 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any chance to clear the backlog after 3 attempts for B.Sc Maths?

Backlog paper examination is conducted along with regular semester examination. As you have mentioned that after three attempts, you are not able to clear mathematics in which you got backlog in first semester of bachelor's degree.

You can reapply for backlog paper of this subject when odd semester regular examination is conducted by your university.

How to clear after repeated backlogs:

>>Try to practice this subject as much as possible. Mathematics is a subject which requires practice and understanding concepts of solving questions. Buy last ten year papers of this subjects and solve it multiple times. You will definitely clear this subject if you are able to solve previous year papers 2-3 times.
6th May 2018, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any chance to clear the backlog after 3 attempts for B.Sc Maths?

Is it true that we will have a chance to clear backlog in last semester of degree(ou) (only if it is single backlog) before supplementary exam? Please help me with this question..
16th October 2018, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

I am fail in one paper of 6th semester exam and I don't give atkt exam with regular exam conducted by University next year.
Is I have any chances to appear in exam next year?
24th October 2018, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

I have backlogs in bsc all subjects except languages how to clear is there any possibility to write now 2014-2017 batch
10th May 2019, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

One backlog in final year only one pepar. But how many times write the exam chance. Tell my degree bacth 2011. Present by chance in writing the exam
6th July 2019, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

How many times write in backlogs in bsc group M.E.CS ,Iam 2010 batch
9th July 2019, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

Is there any chance if i have 3 backlog of bsc second year after my graduation
14th November 2019, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

My bsc 2 semester paper is back how many time can i appear back
paper
26th November 2019, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

What are the maximum numbers of attempts for one subject only maths in 6th semester bec pcm group
20th February 2020, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance to clear my backlog of 2nd sem mathematics after 3 attempt ... Please me a suggestion
10th September 2020, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

I have 3 backlogs in my bsc annual system but it has changed to semester system .so how can I clear my backlogs
27th September 2020, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

I have 1 backlog paper in ll.b 1st semester but i have not clear my backlog after 3 attempts. Is there any chance to clear my backlog paper... Please give me a suggestion..
8th February 2022, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir i was back in math in final year and have complete in 4th year sir please tell my attempt or
Compartments or supplimentary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?