10th March 2020, 11:08 AM
yesarulmohan

How many attempts does Thiruvalluvar University allows to appear for backlog papers?

Hi, I have completed B.Sc Bio-Chemistry from Thiruvalluvar University in the year 2008 with one arrears. After that I have tried two attempts, but I did not cleared. After that I did not write the exam till now. Is it possible to write the exam now?

15th November 2021, 03:23 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many attempts does Thiruvalluvar University allows to appear for backlog papers?

As far as you are concerned about the number of attempts allowed to qualify a paper of a degree course then there is no such limit but a candidate is required to pass in all papers within 6 years from the date of first enrollment to the same degree course.

So, having left out your B.Sc. in Biochemistry degree course with one arrears way back in 2008, you are not eligible to appear only in the paper in which you got the arrear to clear your B.Sc. degree course as its been more than six years from the date of enrollment to the same course and therefore you are not allowed to rejoin your previous B.Sc. degree course either to improve your marks or to clear your pending backlogs.
3rd June 2023, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many attempts does Thiruvalluvar University allows to appear for backlog papers?

I have arrear in my subject in thiruvalluvar University can I join in the same University without clearing my arrear paper
30th June 2023, 11:46 PM
Chandanguriya
Banned

The Thiruvalluvar University's policies regarding the number of attempts allowed to appear for backlog papers may vary depending on the specific rules and regulations set by the university.

Typically, universities have specific guidelines regarding the maximum number of attempts allowed for clearing backlog papers or completing the course. However, the exact policies can differ between universities and even across different programs within the same university.

To obtain accurate and up-to-date information about the number of attempts permitted by Thiruvalluvar University for clearing backlog papers, it is recommended to refer to the official website of the university or contact the concerned department or examination cell directly. They will be able to provide you with the specific policies and guidelines regarding backlog papers and the number of attempts allowed for your particular course or program.
9th August 2023, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Hi friends those who are all thiruvalluvar university students from 2007 to 2010 having arrear papers mean pls send(speed post) request letter to "conduct exams for 2007 to 2010 batch " with attachments of yours tc,marksheets..to the vc,coe,registrar,syndicate members....because am 2007 batch student am also trying the university told that majority students appear only we will conduct exams not for a single student.so pls send letter see in university website for the syndicate list and address...so get together boys and get in touch with me my mail id [email protected] i also know how many students
are willing to write arrear exam in our 2007 to 2010 batch.pls dont delay if we make fast we are able to write exams in this November.23 semester also..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?