24th February 2016, 07:56 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to complete graduation after a long gap?

I want to complete my graduation. I gave my last exam 10 years back. Bangalore University. course B.Com in a regular college. Can you please help me. I want to finish just 1 subject left in the 2nd year. Can i do the exam? Can you please guide me in this?

24th February 2016, 08:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to complete graduation after a long gap?

From the time of admission you have to complete the graduation in maximum 7 years time according to most of the universities rules.

You gave your last exam 10 years back which makes it impossible for you to continue the same degree because you will be declared failed to complete degree by the university by now. You need to start afresh for a new degree course.
24th February 2016, 09:32 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

No, this is not allowed to pursue after a long gap and complete left course. If you want to pursue graduation to complete studies then you have to take admission from starting in first part. Every candidate has to follow same procedure.
25th February 2016, 12:02 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to start from 2nd year directly to get graduation degree.

You have to start from 1st year and again start the course and pursue your course in the 3 year duration.

For more information about admission procedure visit the university in which you want to get admission.
25th February 2016, 12:06 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to complete my graduation. I gave my last exam 10 years back. Bangalore University. course B.Com in a regular college. Can you please help me. I want to finish just 1 subject left in the 2nd year. Can i do the exam? Can you please guide me in this?
Sorry, it is not possible to complete your graduation now after a long gap. You have to join again a degree course from the first year in correspondence. You have to appear for examinations and clear the examinations (all the papers – 3 years). Then you can get the graduation certificate. It is the only option you have to complete the graduation after a long gap. The correspondence course is available in many universities like;
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?