5th August 2012, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

How many biotech entrance exams are there?

number of biotech entrances exams....please tell me the total number

Related Questions:
  1. M.Sc or B.Tech(biotech): better course after 12th with PCM? How to get admission after not clearing any engineering entrance exams?
  2. Which exams to give after 12th to get into Biotech Colleges? Best biotech colleges in Karnataka and India?
  3. Information regarding the Entrance Exams to join M.Sc in Biotechnology? Information regarding the Scholarships to join this course?
  4. Different entrance exams for MSc Biotech course? Date of sale of application forms and the entrance exam date? Old question papers of IIT JAM Biotech, JNU CBEE and other MSc entrance exams?
  5. Correspondence course for preparing MSc biotech entrance exams like JNU, IIT JAM
  6. Details of Ph.D Biotech Entrance Exams of India?
  7. How many biotech entrance exams are there?
  8. Scope in Biotech and Genetic Engineering in India, Europe, Germany, France, UK? What can I do after Biotech? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to apply for Biotech after HSC Examination? Is there any entrance test for Biotech after 12th? What is the date?
  10. Msc entrance exams of biotech and institutions where to do msc in wine and beverages (fermentation) in India?
  11. Details about upcoming Biotech entrance exams?
  12. Should I do M.Tech in Biotech from Germany? What exams to crack to get admission into best universities? How to prepare for the exams?
  13. Various entrance exams and scholarships related to PG in Biotechnology?
  14. Can I apply for JNU and IIT-JAM entrance exams if didn't have Chemistry in F.Y. & S.Y.Biotechnology? -- [New]
  15. Which entrance to be answered to do Medical Biotech? I am doing Biotech and my subject is Botany
  16. How to prepare for IIT JAM entrance for Biotech? I am a BSc Biotech 2nd year student
  17. Is there any integrate course of MSc(Biotech) and M.Tech(Biotech) from abroad? Which entrance exam is to be cleared?
  18. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotech), either M.Sc(biotechnology) or M.Sc(microbiology)?
23rd May 2015, 12:11 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many biotech entrance exams are there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
number of biotech entrances exams....please tell me the total number
Bio Technology is a study which is research oriented and you have asked for information regarding the entrance exams which is conducted for candidates to join in various courses related to bio technology.

Some of Entrance Exams for Bio-Tech:
  • AIIMS Biotechnology Entrance Exam
  • All India Institute of Medical Sciences Biotechnology Entrance Examination
  • Faculty of Life Sciences and Environment, Goa University Biotechnology Entrance Exam
  • Bharathiyar University Biotechnology Entrance Exam
  • Central University Biotechnology Entrance Exam
  • Christian Medical College Biotechnology Entrance Exam
  • Combined Biotechnology Entrance Examination (CBEEE)
  • Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Biotechnology Entrance Exam
  • Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test
  • Himachal Pradesh University M.Sc Biotechnology Entrance Exam
  • Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Exam
  • Karnataka University Biotechnology Entrance Exam
  • Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology Entrance Exam
  • Jamia Hamdard University M.Tech Biotechnology Entrance Exam
  • Kakatiya University Biotechnology Entrance Exam
  • Kasturba Medical College PG Medical Entrance Exam
  • Kurukshetra University Biotechnology Entrance Exam
  • Anna University Biotechnology Entrance Examination
  • Osmania University M.Sc Biotechnology Entrance Exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?