17th January 2021, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

How many BSc(Agriculture) seats are available in the Sri Venkateswara Agricultural College?

Hi Sir/Madam, I want to know about the seats availability in Sri Venkateswara Agricultural College for the BSc(Agriculture) program. Can any of you kindly let me know how many seats are available for this particular course at this college?

3rd March 2021, 09:48 PM
ruckshana

Default Re: How many BSc(Agriculture) seats are available in the Sri Venkateswara Agricultural College?

There are total 216 seats available at Sri Venkateshwar Agriculture college for B.Sc (agriculture) program.

For more information, visit svacollege.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?