2nd March 2016, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

How many companies are visiting the Hindustan University per year for placement? Top most salary offered by each company and how many students are getting jobs each year?

I will complete my intermediate by this year. I would like to join in Hindustan university in aeronautical engineering but I worry about the placements. so please give me complete information about placements. How many companies are visiting the university per year and what is the top most salary offered by each company and how many students are getting jobs each year? Sir please don't ignore these questions many of the students for the answers of these questions. help for our career sir.waiting for your reply sir.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Job Opportunities before I get my Degree?
  2. How can I get a job in top MNC? Any companies that will take students with backlogs?
  3. What is the salary and placement percentage provided in companies for candidates who have completed B.Com course?
  4. Information about Genetic Engineering? Salary offered after doing this course? Top companies providing this opportunity?
  5. Career opportunities after MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Job opportunity after Marketing?
  7. What is the package after doing M.Tech in Biotechnology from IITs?
  8. Information about Campus Placement in Power Engineering Course in Jadavpur University? How much is the salary offered in government and private sector companies? Will I be eligible for placement in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering, Computers?
  9. What should I choose B.Sc or Diploma engineering? Which field has more job opportunities?
  10. How to get information regarding off campus placements?
  11. Companies offering jobs for Freshers of B.Tech Biotechnology? Salary offered for the candidates?
  12. How to get placed in company after B.Com?
  13. Where can I apply for a job after career in B.Pharmacy?
  14. Salary offered in top companies to a B.Tech Food Technology degree holder?
  15. Jobs and Basic Salary after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  16. Salary offered in top companies with degree in B.Tech in Food Technology?
  17. Anna University offers placement to M.Sc(Software Engineering) student? List of companies visiting for On-Campus Placement in Anna University?
  18. What does the core companies expect from the fresher? How to prepare for the campus placement?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?