7th August 2012, 01:23 PM

How many courses are there in MBA?

How many courses in m.b.a...please tell me how many are there

21st November 2012, 07:32 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How many courses are there in MBA?

Hello friend,

LIST OF COURSES IN MBA ARE ;

following are the different types of MBA COURSES which is designed mainly for aspirant for their convenient they can choose any of the following;

Full Time MBA programs:-
Full-time MBA programs are designed for recent college grads or for people not well-established in their current careers and looking for a change.

Part Time MBA programs:-

Part-time MBA programs are for Working Professionals and have been Rising Gradually in the Recent Years Because they enable working Professionals to qualify for new jobs or promotions
without giving up their jobs .

Executive MBA:-

Fast-paced executive MBA programs are offered at campus-based and online business schools.

Distance Learning MBA:-

Distance learning is the delivery of instruction and the fulfillment of course work from remote locations, allowing instructors and students to interact without being in the same place.
New Technologies have made distance learning an increasingly
popular option for institutions and students.

Online MBA Programs:-

Online MBA is new form of Distance learning and it's by far the most Innovative way of delivering course material and assistance to candidates.

Joint or DUAL MBA:-

Partnering your MBA program with another graduate program is called a joint-degree, or dual-degree and It's Quite Suitable.

MBA SPECIALIZATION:

MBA Semester PATTERN :

Hope this information will satisfy you ........!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?